ADVERTISEMENT

**** YOU JERRY PALM

Not saying you are correct but this is RUTGERS and usually unless the stars have completely realigned we are not a sure thing... I like to think you are right but I am going to wait until I hear AND see Rutgers Scarlet Knights... my best doubting Thomas ... GO RU !!!!!!!!?

Is he a Purdue grad? He’s either that or an Indiana grad. Whatever, who cares? We’re in or there should be an international investigation.

Reactions: shields
FYI, was watching the MVC tournament and they brought up our win during halftime. Palm said we are “probably” in now, but a win in the BTT would make us a lock.

If he did not get the message before.

RUTGERS IS IN...and there is nothing that he can do about nor his ****ing model
Sure there is. No team in history has made the NCAA with two wins away from home. He will just move the goal post.

Reactions: Section124
Sure there is. No team in history has made the NCAA with two wins away from home. He will just move the goal post.

I already see some..in fact the same exact guys I was arguing with saying we had to beat Purdue are now saying we have to beat Michigan..its absurd...the resume is overwhelming at this point..the haters can suck it hard

I'd like to see someone else disagree and say we are squarely in. Cant imagine the rest of the guys all agree at this point

1994 someone got in with two road wins. Forget who, doesn't matter. We're in. Top 30 NET. Top 30 KenPom. Beat 4 ranked teams, 3 by double digits. 11 wins in the toughest conference in the country.

11-9 in the best conference in the country gets you in. I don’t care about road records. No one else in the tourney may have only 2 road wins, but no one else also has 18 home wins.

Reactions: LC-88
Screw your Jerry.

So glad you’ll be able to use Rutgers basketball as precedent for future 2 win road team making the NCAA....doosh.

But we still don’t have three road wins. If we lose in first game of BTT and still get in the dance does it mean he takes that criterion off his list of things that never happen?

tenor.gif

Reactions: RUonBrain and RU82
I thought I read a tweet of his that he still can’t accept us and Maryland in the Big 10. He’s just accepting PSU

If true, what an a hole

Bac, i saw you getting on Brad Wachtel on Twitter for not being totally convinced were in. He was on staff under both Waters and Rice if I remember. Maybe some bitterness there.

I'd like to see someone else disagree and say we are squarely in. Cant imagine the rest of the guys all agree at this point
I saw the halftime segment where Palm said we are probably in, but a win on Thursday would guarantee it. They went to the guys at the desk and Wally Szczerbiak said we are IN.

Road record argument was always fallacious (not that it matters because humans are picking the field). Look at the wins, look at the losses. A road win should only as good as a home loss is bad.

I saw the halftime segment where Palm said we are probably in, but a win on Thursday would guarantee it. They went to the guys at the desk and Wally Szczerbiak said we are IN.

well that’s certainly back tracking some from his prior day blog where he had said even with a win at Purdue, RU still looks like the profile of a team that’s a one seed in the NIT.

The whole thing is so excited and I’m not sure why I even care about this jerk anymore. It wouldn’t be surprised at all if his next bracket has RU in Dayton. He’ll look like a complete idiot if so.

ADVERTISEMENT