ADVERTISEMENT

Your darkhorse AA

RUCrackers

Junior
Mar 8, 2019
I see Dean Peterson and Joey O Doing some damage. I also for some odd reason think that Boone is gonna pull out an AA nod. Think he might lose 2nd or 1st round and storm back In the wrestlebacks. Who do you got on the team?

Reactions: LetsGoRUwrestling
I see Dean Peterson and Joey O Doing some damage. I also for some odd reason think that Boone is gonna pull out an AA nod. Think he might lose 2nd or 1st round and storm back In the wrestlebacks. Who do you got on the team?
Crackers!!!!

Peterson and Oliveri

Reactions: LETSGORU91
I think Peterson has the best chance, but that is without analyzing the field. He will need to wrestle inspired, and both he and Olivieri should be working on their escapes. I think Boone's horse is a tad too dark but would love to see a good run from him. I wonder if Soldano has any chance if he gives up the dumb stuff.

I'd like to see some takedowns by Billy. He's a great teammate and he brings the clubs/keeps it close against the toughest guys, but I think some offense would really benefit his game. He was more active last night, which was great to see. Unfortunately, Cam made an amazing move to get around him.

ADVERTISEMENT