ADVERTISEMENT

Your favorite choice of PIZZA

Alaska_Dawg

Senior
Jul 6, 2016
I like combo's with everything on them. :)

348s.jpg

Reactions: RU205
Recently have been liking meatballs on pizza.

My old favorite has always been peppers and onions. Reminds me of my apartment on Guilden St.

Most of the time we just go for plain large pie.

Looks like a salad on a round flatbread. That isn't a pizza back East.

Pepperoni or sausage are the staples on a pizza, if not just a plain.
That pizza was made at the Moose's Tooth in Anchorage, Alaska. We took east coast pizza and improved on it.

Recently have been liking meatballs on pizza.

Hah, me too! If you find a place with GOOD meatballs it's hard not to like your pie that way. I'm also very picky with the type of sausage as well. Hate the thin slices. Love the chunks. I know, weird, but not as weird as the 2 pictures in the OP's post!

Like the OP but starting to get way annoying. It's like the girlfriend who means well but begins to take it too far so you dump them.

Since I live out west like the OP, where saucy, cheesy crust will never hold a candle to the real stuff from NY/NJ, I enjoy experimenting with combos. One of the better places by me is take and bake, so sometimes I add my own ingredients not on the menu.

Bacon and onion = awesomeness

Salami and roasted red peppers = also awesomeness

Salami and kalamata olives very good

Ham and pineapples, meh, but pepperoni and pineapples, hell's yeah

Nice meats from the Italian deli (sopressata, pancetta, mortadella, etc.) that no pizzeria ever has on its menu = ingredients that every pizzeria should have on its menu

This x1000.

Also, if you can find a place that makes a good Grandma's pizza, that can be VERY good.

OP is just trolling is now with the pictures of "pizza" he's posting.
The pizza I posted was made at the Moose's Tooth in Anchorage, Alaska and it's the bomb!

I've had Italian food in Italy and it sucked compared to ours. We take old country food and improve on it. America !

Pepperoni, second choice mushrooms, thin crust, extra sauce, raw chopped garlic added

Don't touch the stuff anymore

Reactions: Alaska_Dawg
ADVERTISEMENT