ADVERTISEMENT

***Zihir Lacewell commits to Rutgers***

Welcome to The Banks, Zihir!! We're rooting for you every step of the way!!

Welcome Zihir! Looks like a very good player. We don't have a lot of commits yet but they all seem like good ones. Rather put together a strong class slow and steady than not at all.
I think team will do better than expected this year and that will help make this class more solid.

I was hoping he could wait for me to follow up my doom and gloom thread from last month. Oh well. Welcome aboard Lace.

Very nice and welcome to Rutgers! ! Can we please stop with the grill talk, tv shows, etc?? Let's get to some football and more commits!!

Reactions: RUforester72
big pick up. Why does 247 have him as a wideout and Scout as an OLB? What are we recruiting him at. High 80's rated guy. Love reaching into NYC. Good job staff.

big pick up. Why does 247 have him as a wideout and Scout as an OLB? What are we recruiting him at. High 80's rated guy. Love reaching into NYC. Good job staff.
He says he wants to play WR in college, but he is projected by many to be an OLB. I think his HS coach stated he will likely grow into an OLB.

Reactions: MV9000
user_vegeta_super_saiyan_3.gif

YYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

very good get. This is the level of Talent RU has to recruit to compete in B10..
Good job staff!
No more Toe Jam,Grill talk..middle school girlfiend threads please.

Reactions: RU31trap
Nice pick up!
You guys are going to notice, all our incoming freshman in the 2017 class will be on a completely different level speed wise than we're used to around here.
2018 class will continue the standard of speed and agility.
Welcome Zihir, cool name also

Last edited:
Welcome Zihir to Rutgers. I love the Staten Island connection.

Get some more of the NYC players.

This young man has a little moxie to him. If he backs up his words with results on the field, we will have an early contributor. He also mentions of wanting to play on both sides of the ball eventually.

ADVERTISEMENT