ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Spring games today

Army usually does well vs Navy in lax.
The lax home game is usually pretty raucous, and most people sit side by side in reservoir stands so the game is up close and personal. Navy always best dressed.

As I recall from my lax watching days, a 7 goal lead can be overcome pretty quick.
Lax is streaky like that imo

Navy is incredibly hot and cold this year. Today it happened in this single game.
Reactions: ashokan

Why It's Wimsatt's Job

I'd put the peyote down as Gav isn't long, short, intermediate, he really isn't even a QB. the further he is away from under center the better off the team is going to be. That being said, this 'analysis' is lacking and pretty poor. Still trying to figure where the 'he showed he has a high ceiling' is coming from.
the QBs who told Greg and staff to pound salt were better as sophmores than gav was last year.

the second Greg indicates Gav isn't the starter, he's gone. Greg backed himself into a corner again
No, Greg already knows Golden Gavin will be the starter just like he knew it last year at this time. If there was a hall of fame for spectacular handoffs, Golden Gavin would be in it already.

OT: Electric vehicles

You're right -- but, standing alone, the statement that BMW's percentage is increasing doesn't tell us that BMW is cutting into Tesla's market share. Suppose there are (to keep it simple) ) three companies: Tesla with a 60% share, X with a 35% share, and BMW with a 5% share. BMW can double its share to 10% -- but Tesla can still increase its share to 70% if X's goes down to 20%. In other words, we have to look not just at whether BMW's percentage is increasing but at Tesla's other competitors as well. Apologies if this seems too persnickety!
But, as has been stated, we know Teslas sales were down 8%.
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT