ADVERTISEMENT

“You can’t defend the foul line”

It seems like, by your own logic, you also need to apply spin to come to the conclusion that Pike is talking about the players and not the refs.

If face value doesn't extend past "one team had more fouls" then anything more than that is an interpretation. Your interpretation may be a more likely one, but it's still an interpretation.
What part of “the players need to defend without fouling” isn’t unambiguously about the players to you? That’s what Pike said.

What part of “the players need to defend without fouling” isn’t unambiguously about the players to you? That’s what Pike said.
He said those words? I thought we were parsing "you can't defend the foul line".

To you and to all of those who liked your thread bwahahaha.

I can assure you that nobody has EVER missed both ends of a 1 and 1. Nobody ever will.
You've been on Rutgers Rivals a long time. I wish you would learn how to discuss matters without the ad hominem attacks, because you disagree. I've played the game at a high level and coached it as well. I come from a perspective of knowledge and experience. You, however, only go on threads to criticize others unless of course the person agrees 100% with you. Next time, add something to the conversation, or I'll just put you on ignore.

They have always had great foul shooters.
Weirdly Wisconsin has been awful.
Hope we get back to better foul shooting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT