ADVERTISEMENT

$10

Since nobody else will answer the question, I will. I got an email a few weeks ago offering a concession voucher (not sure it's $10, in years past it was good for a hot dog or pretzel, chips and a drink). Anyway, you had to respond to the email by clicking a link and fill out a form with your name and how many guests. Then, today there will be a table inside the stadium where we pick up the vouchers.

Reactions: Empty Stadium
Since nobody else will answer the question, I will. I got an email a few weeks ago offering a concession voucher (not sure it's $10, in years past it was good for a hot dog or pretzel, chips and a drink). Anyway, you had to respond to the email by clicking a link and fill out a form with your name and how many guests. Then, today there will be a table inside the stadium where we pick up the vouchers.

I never got an email....just double checked. (And it is supposed to be for $10 per the spring game guide)

• Angry
Reactions: Empty Stadium
I did receive an email that among other things, mentioned that you could pick up the concession voucher at a desk. But it wasn't just for that so people may have glossed over it.

My buddy said he saw something that the vouchers will be available in the concourse at Section 122. Take that info as you will. I had not seen anything.

Thanks for the serious replies. I am sure that many of you have made incredible donations to the program.
After making many tens of thousands of dollars in donations over the years I was just looking for $10 back. Wishful thinking🤣

I never got an email....just double checked. (And it is supposed to be for $10 per the spring game guide)
Well, you are the Screws, so, you know. . . .. You and @RUScrew85 must go to the Administrative Services Building to pick up your voucher. They don't open until Monday, but get in line today.
Thanks for the serious replies. I am sure that many of you have made incredible donations to the program.
After making many tens of thousands of dollars in donations over the years I was just looking for $10 back. Wishful thinking🤣
I just saw they e-mailed me Wednesday for free tickets to the Club. It referred to a previous e-mail that they sent but I never received. Rutgers gonna Rutgers! We did not have plans to go today as we had another commitment.

Reactions: Local Shill
Well, you are the Screws, so, you know. . . .. You and @RUScrew85 must go to the Administrative Services Building to pick up your voucher. They don't open until Monday, but get in line today.

I just saw they e-mailed me Wednesday for free tickets to the Club. It referred to a previous e-mail that they sent but I never received. Rutgers gonna Rutgers! We did not have plans to go today as we had another commitment.

Ugh. Remembering the ASB just made me throw up in my mouth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT