ADVERTISEMENT

2 Positions to Fill ASAP

AreYouNUTS

Legend
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2001
1) Business/IT Analyst/Internal Audit experience, recent grad (5 years experience max), can commute to NYC

2) Hyperion Essbase/External Reporting, Sr. Level, Richmond, VA area

If interested please leave an e-mail address here and I'll contact you to discuss further. I'd love to fill BOTH of these spots with RU grads if possible. Thanks guys and gals!

Originally posted by AreYouNUTS:
1) Business/IT Analyst/Internal Audit experience, recent grad (5 years experience max), can commute to NYC

2) Hyperion Essbase/External Reporting, Sr. Level, Richmond, VA area

If interested please leave an e-mail address here and I'll contact you to discuss further. I'd love to fill BOTH of these spots with RU grads if possible. Thanks guys and gals!
Nuts,

drop me a note please:

creamsickleface@gmail.com

This is very cool Nuts - thank you for posting. I of course am in no way qualified for either one of these, but I think it's awesome you are trying to get RU peeps for this.

NORTHERN - just e-mail you buddy.

Saint Puppy - thanks! Hopefully, if things work out in my new venture, there will be more positions to discuss in the future!

More on position #2:

· Candidate must have experience in analyzing, developing, and delivering Business Intelligence and Reporting solutions.
· Administration of OBIEE, including monitoring application performance, usage tracking, and user security
· Operate independently given direction and bring ideas and solutions to issues raised
· Assist in the design, build, and testing of OBIEE reporting for dashboards and BI Publisher
· Demonstrates innovative and creative thinking, showing attention to detail
· Solid analytic skills and integration knowledge
· Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
· Should have expertise in understanding the Reporting/OLAP concepts
· Shows initiative, is a self-starter, able to handle multiple priorities and has excellent time management skills
· Be a resource in developing training materials, writing communications and assisting with answering help desk tickets.
· Transform and capture business requirements into OBI reporting
· Translating requirements to functional and technical specifications

Systems skills
· Oracle OBIEE with OBIA, BIP & RPD
· Toad and/or Oracle SQL Developer
· Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning systems, such as JD Edwards, Oracle E-Business Suite, or SAP
· Advanced Excel skills

Qualifications
· Industry experience having exposure in core development projects for OBIEE and Oracle ERP systems
· Some knowledge of Hyperion EPM systems, such as HFM and Planning
· At least three years business experience working in finance or information technology, preferably part- or fully-qualified accountancy (CIMA, ACCA)
· Bachelors degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or information systems

This post was edited on 3/12 11:23 AM by AreYouNUTS

More on Position #1 (midtown NYC; approx 5 years experience)

Business Analyst.

Goal:
Client seeks to expand its business intelligence reporting platform on a global basis to control cost and push margin higher. This position is based on an initial successful roll out of the Hyperion Essbase / Planning product line, client seeks a business analyst who can interview the customer facing project managers and understand their: Financial & operational reporting requirements, work flows, and document them.
The next stage is to collaborate with the tech. team to convert operational goals into reporting systems that work and accommodate evolution and improvement.

Requirements:
Excellent communication and writing skills.
An ability to articulate the benefits of business intelligence.
A natural interest in understanding the mechanics of reporting.
Some understanding of internal controls.
An interest in cross training and learning how to implement and use Hyperion Essbase and Planning
Undergrad degree in computer science or accounting or business administration.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT