ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting 2024 NATIONAL SIGNING DAY CENTRAL

I remember back in the Terry Shea days, being so excited about the highlight reel of Darian Barnes because it was so much better than everyone else's. But today, all of these guys have awesome highlight reels.

The guy I'm most excited about is the Tight End, Korey Duff. He looks like he'll be competing for the job on day 1.

Reactions: gef21 and RUScrew85
I remember back in the Terry Shea days, being so excited about the highlight reel of Darian Barnes because it was so much better than everyone else's. But today, all of these guys have awesome highlight reels.

The guy I'm most excited about is the Tight End, Korey Duff. He looks like he'll be competing for the job on day 1.
He needs weight on him ASAP. But I love this kid.

Tom Cruise Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

All he has to do is raise his hand so sure, I guess. ; )
Yeah we don’t return many kicks and nobody returns kicks against us either. There is some stat out there that the risk far outweighs the reward unless you have a stud returner like Cruikshank, Grant or Windmill Willie. Even those guys had TD’s called back which is the risk I refer to. Penalty yards on returns are killer.

Reactions: RUScrew85
Yeah we don’t return many kicks and nobody returns kicks against us either. There is some stat out there that the risk far outweighs the reward unless you have a stud returner like Cruikshank, Grant or Windmill Willie. Even those guys had TD’s called back which is the risk I refer to. Penalty yards on returns are killer.

I liked the game better when it encouraged kick returns.

Schiano shifting into a higher gear with this class, speed, size, a lot of other power 5 offers

Did we flip Sam Pilof from Rice? Guess they didn't have any good NIL ideas

Love GS presser. You got to “love” football to be part of the this team.

Reactions: Kbee3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT