ADVERTISEMENT

3 Games in, Top 10 Players and Who Will Be Back in 2021

• Thread starter anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy
  • Start date
A

anon_0k9zlfz6lz9oy

Just thinking to myself who our best players have been, also including from an NFL draft standpoint and predicting if we’ll see them back next year.

1) Michael Dwumfour- kid is just a load and is our best transfer since RJ Dill in 2012 imo. He’s our best interior lineman since I started really closely following the team in 2005. I expect him to be one and done and declare and be our sole draft pick this draft

2) Julius Turner- talk about fitting a defensive role like a glove. Hes been a beast and has been wrecking plays. His quickness has been incredible. Hes so undersized and has so little quality tape that his only shot of even getting a camp invite would be to come back for one more year. I expect him back in 2021.

3) Fatukasi: kid is strong as an ox and has been reading plays very well. Hes having a great year and is pretty versatile. He will get drafted but it’ll be in the 2022 draft after he comes back for one more year.

4) Tyshon Fogg: the qb of the defense has been all over the place playing sideline to sideline and making plays all over. Another kid with an NFL future imo but would be best served coming back for one more year in 2021.

5) Bo Melton: his production after the catch has been really impressive and hes been by far our best most reliable receiver. Another kid who doesnt have enough tape to move on so I expect him to come back in 2021 and put more on tape and improve his game.

6) Nick Krimin: haven’t heard much about him, I know. Well that’s a compliment when youre an OL. Hes been showing versatility playing both center and guard and I actually think he could get a camp invite but would be best served coming back for one more year. The questions always have been does he love football enough. Well, we’ll see.

7) Mike Tverdov- he’s been holding down the edge really well which doesnt always get noticed and hes been getting a good push to string out plays and hes made a few TFL’s when the ball carrier gets filtered his way. Has 2 more years of eligibility left after this year. Definitely draft potential in a future draft.

8) Brendon White: He’s been OK. Hes been slow to get off the hash in cover two and his tackling and angles havent been great at times. He doesnt have the tape to get drafted after this year imo. Hes gotta come back if he wants a shot at the league. His best shot is Alijah Clark being the real deal so he can play more of a box safety role which is probably where he belongs.

9) Raiqwon O’Neal: Another kid you havent heard much about besides that TD haha but again thats a good thing as an OL. Hes been really solid all around. Another kid with a few years of eligibility left. Weve locked up a solid LT for years and thats huge.

10) Isaiah Pacheco: There were whispers with a big year he’d declare but that doesnt look to be coming together. He doesnt have enough tape of quality carries and hes gotta come back. The issue is teams are selling out to stop the run with vedral at qb so its not exactly his fault but hes not near draftable at this point after this season. Hes going to have to come back.

Will be interesting to see which players we kind of let go after this season and how we approach that as its certainly a weird situation with no one losing eligibility.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News