ADVERTISEMENT

4 plays/calls/non-calls that changed the game.

tfio

All Conference
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2015
Gunna start by saying I’m super encouraged by what I saw today. Idc what the score says, we were right there with these guys despite some questionable officiating that’s going to anger me for the next week. But if we play like we did today we can play with almost anyone.

The four plays that completely changed the game and ruined any momentum we had or could have had….

1. Monangai 26 yd run gets called back on a BS holding call that would have put us at midfield up 7-0 instead it’s 1st and 20 at our own 10

2. Score 7-7 and were driving in UM territory pile is still moving and they call the play dead. Now it’s 4th and 1 instead of a first down. False start then missed 51 yard fg.

3. 14-7 out of halftime and Rutgers end up with the ball out of the pile. No review. The one replay they showed it looks like he fumbled before going down and Rutgers would have had the ball at michigan 30 yd line. I still cannot believe this one. So unacceptable. No review when we end up with the ball…insane.

4. 17-7 and Rutgers is driving. Michigan clearly taunts after play and flags are thrown. Nope, flags are then picked up. Never seen that shit before. Two plays later a pick 6.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News