ADVERTISEMENT

5 Keys to Beating Wisconsin !!

Weird thing about todays game- it could be played 10 times and a good chance that we could have 4 of the 10.

Yes, it is our own fault but that pass at the half changed everything. And Wisc didn't come out in the 2nd half and out play us.
The PI on Melton was also a huge play. First and foremeost- that was perfectly defended. Good chance we could have even kept them from a FG there.

I am disappointed today and we need to see the offense improve but...the D is legit and we have at least stepped up to be a middle of the pack B1G team.

Reactions: rutgersal
I'm not sure I see us winning 1 out of 10. Everything has to go our way to for us to have a chance at winning a close one. How many wins does GS have in his career against winning teams (record at the end of the year)?

Wisconsin could have destroyed us on the ground today. They had 2 monsters running the ball. Allen's muscles had muscles. Fortunately they decided to throw it 30+ times.

Our rb's ran 12 times for 29 yards. Our rb's looked like kids compared to Wisconsin.

They had the better OL, the better DL, the better rb's and the better OC.

I'm not sure I see us winning 1 out of 10. Everything has to go our way to for us to have a chance at winning a close one. How many wins does GS have in his career against winning teams (record at the end of the year)?

Wisconsin could have destroyed us on the ground today. They had 2 monsters running the ball. Allen's muscles had muscles. Fortunately they decided to throw it 30+ times.

Our rb's ran 12 times for 29 yards. Our rb's looked like kids compared to Wisconsin.

They had the better OL, the better DL, the better rb's and the better OC.
You say that about Allen but he has averaged 7.1 on the ground this year and we had him down to 4.8...

My point- is today's game- if played exactly the same 10 times- we win a few of them. Wisc had to throw the ball today because most of their runs were defended pretty well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT