ADVERTISEMENT

Amari Clark De-Commits from Maryland

Says he is interested in Rutgers, Ohio State, Texas A&M, Florida, Florida State, Arizona State, Temple, State Penn, Buffalo, Texas, West Virginia

Reactions: thegock
I have a feeling that Fran Brown played a small role and that this may change. Would be an awesome replacement for Bermudez (who better get back on board or he'll lose his spot).
Exactly what I was thinking. Just odd not to see an offer.

I think it’s a Fran vs Preston battle right now. RU has more scholarships now so I wouldn’t be surprised to see the LB Graham decommit too.
There are no additional scholarships. In order to get down to the 85 ship cap next season they are not adding to the recruiting class beyond a certain number.

That's (WR) one of the few positions at Maryland that's pretty loaded for the next few years...

Says he is interested in Rutgers, Ohio State, Texas A&M, Florida, Florida State, Arizona State, Temple, State Penn, Buffalo, Texas, West Virginia
Yeah, but are any of them interested in him?

Rutgers is Top 25 in Pharmacy. Temple is not even Top 50, if USNWR means anything.
I was only said that because my cousin went there ( both had their apartments robbed during their time there) so I knew Temple had option.
I can’t find any good reason to go there personally. Patco train considering he’s from Camden. 😂

Reactions: Knight Shift
Rutgers is Top 25 in Pharmacy. Temple is not even Top 50, if USNWR means anything.
I don’t think there’s a truly distinct difference regardless. I would argue that if you want to go into Pharma, Rutgers is way better, but if you want to go into a specialty Temple could be better due to the proximity to those jobs.

Reactions: Knight Shift
How does Temple and Buffalo get on that list?
Maybe he likes buffalo chicken a puddin pops...

75f.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT