ADVERTISEMENT

Anthony Campanile -NFL Bound-To The Fish

Unless Harbaugh convinces the new Bergen Catholic HC to to replace his brother.
Vito might just be the new connection..

Doubt it, but never know?
I'm sure Harbaugh will be looking for a Jersey connection ASAP.
Mentioned this in the other thread, but just in case you don't see it, Vito is an offensive coach. Specifically, QB's in college. He was Ryan Day's QB coach at New Hampshire.

Reactions: vkj91
Let's see Michigan earn a Big East paycheck and play a Big East slate and get Big East recruits and get absolutely zero breaks based on their laundry and see how flipping stable they are in 25 years.

I don't think that makes any sense. At some point, you have to realize that some organizations are just better run than others. It is not always about the rich just keep getting richer. It is usually the rich are smarter and know how to stay rich and get richer. We will get there and I believe we have smarter people running sports.

A Camp going to the Dolphins is probably good for Rutgers.

- we won't have to recruit against him at Michigan
- Nunzio can talk about his brother being an NFL coach
- as the Pats have become Rutgers North do the Dolphins become Rutgers south with a pipeline of overachieving players that make the roster. Plus Underwood has connections there too. A Camp was a Rutgers player so probably has a special affinity for his alma mater.
- can this help South Florida recruiting when Nunzio walks into a kids house and says my brother is on the staff of the Dolphins

Reactions: Knightmoves
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT