ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody watching Michigan St./Marquette?

There’s another Sunday game thread where people are commenting, but I wouldn’t say it has been that horrible. The ball that went out of bounds off the MU guy was a bad call. The two flops both ways should have been two no calls.

They got back in the game with almost 10 minutes going by without a foul being called on them

Last edited:
Reactions: MiloTalon13
That fact alone doesn’t mean a bunch of calls should’ve gone against them, but this half calls have been suspect.

That fact alone doesn’t mean a bunch of calls should’ve gone against them, but this half calls have been suspect.
Not “that fact alone“ it’s that fact, coupled with the fact that there were a few severe hacks that should’ve been called.

The one ref in this game is the same one we had Senior Night vs Northwestern....he was HORRIBLE!!
He ran down the court very weird from what I remember also.
He was funny though when people were heckling him and he said "I cant help your shooting %" or "if you could hit some FTs you may be winning" or when someone made a comment he says "keep drinking"

The officials really brought Marquette back into the game. The disparity in the officiating has been unbelievable. And I hate Michigan State.
We could be crushing Marquette no doubt. I want them to win but not impressed with them.

Not “that fact alone“ it’s that fact, coupled with the fact that there were a few severe hacks that should’ve been called.
Maybe. I’m just not a big ref complaint guy. I think calls tend to even out and we’re seeing that this half.

The one ref in this game is the same one we had Senior Night vs Northwestern....he was HORRIBLE!!
He ran down the court very weird from what I remember also.
He was funny though when people were heckling him and he said "I cant help your shooting %" or "if you could hit some FTs you may be winning" or when someone made a comment he says "keep drinking"
If I recall correctly, he’d run down the court high-stepping. Commented on it during the game. I thought we got the short-end with the officiating.

The officials really brought Marquette back into the game. The disparity in the officiating has been unbelievable. And I hate Michigan State.
Someone tell Marquette coach he is not dressed like a big time coach.

If I recall correctly, he’d run down the court high-stepping. Commented on it during the game. I thought we got the short-end with the officiating.
Exactly right!

My wife just told me one of the other refs is someone she went to high school with from old bridge.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT