ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone know what court side seats cost?

Good for you, @RUskoolie

Sounds like things just keep getting better and better.

Seriously…

leonardo-dicaprio.gif

Good for you.👍

Per game or the season? I got a taste of one at a womens game and Jesus if I ever sit there for a mens game I will get thrown out with the amount of shit talking I would do, but still curious.
I have a hard time going to games now that aren’t court level or Audi club. Just a much better experience all the way around.

Reactions: RutgersNo1
$3500 seat donation
$1050 tkt
Is that for courtside or 100s? I was talking to my rep and he had a lower donation amount though he said I have no problem either way.
I've been trying for courtside the past 2yrs and only one seat came up for me last year and I need 2

These days you can make a lot back by selling on open market. My wife says sell a couple of games but never do it.

I do since the RAC opened and never let my company subsidize tickets even when clients used them. But back in those days that would have been a crime based on how empty the arena was.

Per game or the season? I got a taste of one at a womens game and Jesus if I ever sit there for a mens game I will get thrown out with the amount of shit talking I would do, but still curious.
We made a casual inquiry about seats in the low 100's, and IIRC, we were told they very rarely come available. YMMV.

I have a hard time going to games now that aren’t court level or Audi club. Just a much better experience all the way around.
After finally convincing our group to move from 205, 2nd row to 102, 3rd row, 5 years ago, I'd never go back, as the excitement level and being up close are far better and our group agrees - although it was a much easier sell once we started getting better.

On the other hand, I'd much rather be in 224 rows 1-3 than in the Audi Club for football. Audi Club is nowhere near as exciting for watching live football (especially when we're competitive) and the view is about the same. I also have no use for the Audi Club amenities (food/liquor) since we consume more than enough of that at our tailgates and I generally don't eat or drink anything during games.

Last edited:
I’m assuming you need to be a pretty big donor to be eligible for mens courtside seats.

Towers sit right by mid court. Brown sits there courtside for a few games a year by the foul line.

I’m sure many others are big donors or “celebrities” that are given seats like Boomer E, Pacheco this year.

Todd Frazer/Phil Murphy often sit baseline.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
I’m assuming you need to be a pretty big donor to be eligible for mens courtside seats.

Towers sit right by mid court. Brown sits there courtside for a few games a year by the foul line.

I’m sure many others are big donors or “celebrities” that are given seats like Boomer E, Pacheco this year.

Todd Frazer/Phil Murphy often sit baseline.
I don’t think you’re accounting for how alpha they are. If the ticket rep is a woman they can probably get the tix for free honestly.

Is that for courtside or 100s? I was talking to my rep and he had a lower donation amount though he said I have no problem either way.
I've been trying for courtside the past 2yrs and only one seat came up for me last year and I need 2
That must be for courtside, since our lower 100 seats in row 3 are $1400 per season ticket, including the seat license. Would've thought the courtside donation to be more than ~$3000/ticket, although the PP level probably needs to be really high, so it may be a moot point. Haven't looked into it, but I wonder how much the 2nd row (the row behind courtside) is, as that row has more legroom than row 3 and beyond, which can be a little tight for taller folks.

Reactions: RUBlackout
That must be for courtside, since our lower 100 seats in row 3 are $1400 per season ticket, including the seat license. Would've thought the courtside donation to be more than ~$3000/ticket, although the PP level probably needs to be really high, so it may be a moot point. Haven't looked into it, but I wonder how much the 2nd row (the row behind courtside) is, as that row has more legroom than row 3 and beyond, which can be a little tight for taller folks.
That sounds about right from what I got from the ticket rep. I’m exempt from donations the next 3yrs for individual seats so he had originally quoted the ticket cost which I expect to go up next year.
They were planning on opening up renewals the Monday after NCAA selection had we been announced but then decided to defer it.

Reactions: new jersey1
Me , you and Il Lusc court side, 3 loud alphas would make an impact and no one would have the sack to tell us to sit down

Include scangg too with his slick threads
Did you really just self-proclaim yourself to be an "alpha male"? 🤣

And no one would have the sack to tell you to sit down? LOL. This is NJ. Nobody GAF. Everybody's 90 year old grandma would have the sack to tell you to sit down.

Otherwise, great post.

I was under the impression those seats werent for sale but rather just given to big boosters
There’s a group of 4 north jersey trust fund kids that sit courtside center every game. Definitely sold though. The boosters I think sit the baseline ones where Murphy sits

Well thats a lot of damn money and another thing to add to the list of things that will never happen for me.

• Haha
Reactions: RUskoolie
The tickets are way underpriced. But I’ve enjoyed my fair share of games down there.

Did someone above say they got tickets and deferred donation for 3 seasons?

The tickets are way underpriced. But I’ve enjoyed my fair share of games down there.

Did someone above say they got tickets and deferred donation for 3 seasons?

Curious what you payed for a courtside seat?

I don’t think I’ve ever seen courtside for sale….unless you’re talking the overall 100 section?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT