ADVERTISEMENT

APC Parking - Can Now Walk Through APC

NiTeKnight

Junior
Nov 28, 2003
Was told that for the rest of the season fans can walk through the APC by the elevators - coming or leaving.
Don't need to walk around the APC anymore. Great idea. Saves a lot of time and discomfort on such a cold night.

Last edited:
Was told that for the rest of the season fans can walk through the APC by the elevators - coming or leaving.
Don't need to walk around the APC anymore. Great idea. Saves a lot of time and discomfort on such a cold night.
Was very happy to hear this as we got off the elevator last night!

I was not aware so thanks for posting this. While I appreciate the opportunity for exercise, it's not much fun in the dead of winter.

Reactions: RW90
I didn't hustle out the the RAC and for the 1st time sat in the garage for 32 minutes. Is this normal? I have never had this happen.

Reactions: RUChoppin
I didn't hustle out the the RAC and for the 1st time sat in the garage for 32 minutes. Is this normal? I have never had this happen.
I couldn't say because I sprint to my car when the game is over.

Before the APC existed and that was the scarlet lot, it was fairly small so you could get out quickly even if you took your time after the game. But while the APC was under construction, I was moved to the green lot. I quickly learned that if you didn't want to spend 45 minutes in the parking lot, you had to get to your car ahead of the crowd. So I kept to that mode of operation over the last few years, being in APC

Reactions: rubigtimenow
I book out of there and never had a problem. I savored the W a bit and got to the deck 3-4 minutes later than normal and BAM I sat for 32 minutes. Once we moved an inch it was smooth sailing.

The opening of the APC building and the snow actually hurt me. Our normal path is to the right of the APC building and enter in the parking garage from the front and walking up the stairs right near the entrance. All the loser humans walking at normal human pace slowed us down.

We were late arriving, and parked on the fourth level this game, and we definitely didn't hurry back to the car after listening to the alma mater. It also took us about 30 minutes before we even started moving.

Definitely the worst it's been, and I'm not sure why. People were blowing their horns for some reason, as if cars in a single line could somehow move faster.

I know people who park head in cause some delays getting out, and backing in allows cars to more easily exit... But not sure what was going on on lower floors that made it a full stop for nearly 30 minutes.

Reactions: NiTeKnight
Good to know. I too was on the 4th floor, hearing the stupid honks. It took exactly 32 minutes to move and 36 minutes to exit the garage.

I wonder how much of that time could be decreased if everyone backs in.

Bottom line....that is the last time I dilly dally after a game. Clock hits 0:00 I act as if a dog is behind me.

Reactions: RUDiddy777
Good to know. I too was on the 4th floor, hearing the stupid honks. It took exactly 32 minutes to move and 36 minutes to exit the garage.

I wonder how much of that time could be decreased if everyone backs in.

Bottom line....that is the last time I dilly dally after a game. Clock hits 0:00 I act as if a dog is behind me.

Though most people can’t back in - so you’d probably be late lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT