ADVERTISEMENT

Aundre Hyatt taking an official visit, still weighing 18 vs 19

I hope we are the answer. The kid however is entitled to see the other choices. Not all of them are as convenient from a travel standpoint as RU for him.

Let him do him, i think we land him.

Don't have premium, but thanks Russ.

I thought I remember seeing on the front page premium is free for July using the code TKR. I have premium so didn’t pay much attention but you might as well take advantage if that’s true.

They really should advertise that on each forum since there are prob a lot of people like me who have the forum selection page bookmarked, not the front page

Reactions: Scangg
if mentor=uncle we are RUScrewed.
The mentor is Mike Matthews who has known Hyatt for sometime. He used to live in NY but moved to a Dallas, Texas suburb sometime in the past 12-24 months.

I spoke to him one time last August and I believe he told me he used to coach Hyatt. I do not believe that he is a blood relation of Hyatt.

Matthew's seem like a nice enough guy when I spoke to him, and it's clear that Hyatt trusts him and his advice.

Reactions: LC-88
The mentor is Mike Matthews who has known Hyatt for sometime. He used to live in NY but moved to a Dallas, Texas suburb sometime in the past 12-24 months.

I spoke to him one time last August and I believe he told me he used to coach Hyatt. I do not believe that he is a blood relation of Hyatt.

Matthew's seem like a nice enough guy when I spoke to him, and it's clear that Hyatt trusts him and his advice.

You have a sense sense of things after he visit Russ?

You have a sense sense of things after he visit Russ?
No sir. I am no longer covering the recruitment.

Originally I was in contact with Hyatt and his mentor because South Florida had offered him. I pretty quickly realize he wasn't seriously considering USF and had stopped reaching out to the kid. But he was still interested in Rutgers. Unfortunately the previous publisher of this site didn't seem to care enough to cover his recruitment for you guys so I'd text Hyatt from time to time.

Once Rich became the publisher and he established contact with Hyatt there was no real reason for me to continue hitting the kid up.

Interesting that mentor relocated to the Southwest from NYC. Now he’s looking to visit schools in south and Midwest. Not holding my breath.

GO RU

Yes they are.

Omg wait, he just spent a year at a school in Virginia instead of 1 in New York, or New Jersey even. *Gasp* he wants to get away from home for school. Why didn't I see this before.

Uh oh. Russ has *gasp* confirmed we are out of it...lol. What color shoes did he wear while on campus. That is the key barometer.

Last edited:
Uh oh. Russ has *gasp* confirmed we are out of it...lol. What co,or shoes did he wear while on campus. That is the key barometer.
Probably Nike. He gets plenty of Nike shoes from Boo Williams and I think the Miller School is a Nike school as well.

Thank goodness he’s visiting SHCC and armpitt next. Those campuses will make Rutgers look like a resort. Hopefully his “mentor” goes online and checks the previous results of them too, especially pitt’s 0-fer season and the latest installment of the Garden state classic.

Thank goodness he’s visiting SHCC and armpitt next. Those campuses will make Rutgers look like a resort. Hopefully his “mentor” goes online and checks the previous results of them too, especially pitt’s 0-fer season and the latest installment of the Garden state classic.
As I said earlier------LSU will be the one to watch out for.

Fortunately, Tyler Calvaruso says that we're positioned well.

Would be leery of a SHU fan promoting RU's status for a recruit.....Pitt and LSU (I believe) are out of ships for 2018, but obviously players could have been booted out of their program in the last couple of weeks, that I may have missed on the newsfeed, or they are shooting to pitch Hyatt for 2019.

RU and SHU are definites with space today for 2018 or 2019....not sure that makes either the favorite, Hyatt and mentor seem to be fishing for something they haven't found yet....Creighton never had room for 2018, so that visit or fit to me, never made sense a couple of weeks ago.

My friend is recruiting him for the Hall. I always hope he lands his targets but not this time.

Pitt and LSU scare me though.

Reactions: zebnatto and Scangg
Well tomorrow Aundre begins his visit to SHU. We should know probably in about three weeks what his decision will be.

159 posts . What is the over under for the post number when he decides to finally commit elsewhere?I say 185

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT