ADVERTISEMENT

Bryan Felter returning for 2024

I think this and Pierce gives a good indication of how good a hire Flaherty was.

Might be interesting from a portal and '24 recruiting perspective. My guess is this will reduce the shot at any portal additions but help with '24 recruiting

Reactions: BeantownKnight
Might be interesting from a portal and '24 recruiting perspective. My guess is this will reduce the shot at any portal additions but help with '24 recruiting
Great point. It's compelling to me that PF knows what an NFL lineman needs to do and can teach it.

This is great news also. I make a point to look for this kid on the replay screen after the play. He is nasty, physical and plays with an edge. I see big things for him next year.

Reactions: JCin128
So five guys who have all started or played a lot are returning. Plus we have recruited this position well and there will be some movement in camp. Gotta think the 3 returning starters from year end are all starting again with RT one guard spot having a year long battle.

he played well when he came into the lineup. Glad he see him coming back. Feel better about the OL for next season. RT is the biggest concern.

I only hope the coaching staff knows how to get the younger and less experienced guys enough experience next season so that they'll be able to take over in '25.

Depth = good.
Depth with experience = better.

Reactions: redking
They’ve done a good job of that to date. We lost 4 experienced guys this year but still have 6 returning. White has not started but has gotten his feet wet.

So five guys who have all started or played a lot are returning. Plus we have recruited this position well and there will be some movement in camp. Gotta think the 3 returning starters from year end are all starting again with RT one guard spot having a year long battle.
This plus a healthy Needham and potentially OL Allen making his debut the OL will be stronger in ‘24!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT