ADVERTISEMENT

BU Scrimmage

Caliknight

Legend
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2001
Nearing the half with RU up 8-4. I am not sure how good or not good BU. It's hard to see from the live feed I am getting but one thing seems pretty obvious. We look very fast. We are also going to score goals.

11-5 midway through the third. I have no knowledge of how good or not good BU is but we are better at every level. Faceoffs look good and our D looks gargantuan compared to them.

Saw a few unforced turnovers and a some things that need to be cleaned up but the team looks ready to compete.

Reactions: Wagram97
11-5 midway through the third. I have no knowledge of how good or not good BU is but we are better at every level. Faceoffs look good and our D looks gargantuan compared to them.

Saw a few unforced turnovers and a some things that need to be cleaned up but the team looks ready to compete.

IIRC BU is supposed to be good at attack and LSM. Haven't seen any raves about the close D.

It’s a scrimmage so not always a lot to take away other than we are just bigger faster stronger. B1G teams just look different than some of these other leagues. Our D was manhandling them. They had a very hard d time winning one on one match ups.

They are playing a fifth Q. We were clearing the bench into the 4th. Think it was 16-9 after 4.

Not sure how good BUs fogos are but we did well there.

Final was 22-16 after all was said and done. Got what we needed- starters got some live action and played the roster. Big day from Kelly. He’s a player. Perfect piece for Ross.

Last edited:
Offense looked great today, think Ross will (rightfully) be getting a ton of national attention this year

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT