ADVERTISEMENT

Update

Caliknight

Legend
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2001
Not sure I can share it all but talking to a few of the guys, I think we are going to be surprised at how fast we are playing this year. Rev up the engines. Our D mids are going to be something I'm told. Key will be gelling as fast as possible, namely from saves to getting up and out. We have the horses in the middle to run and gun again, this I am sure. With our new goalie Stoller getting his feet wet, it's going to interesting to watch how fast he becomes comfortable. Our system is just so different than most high school kids play. I'm sure he's up for it though. He was one of the diamond's of his class.

We have two scrimmages that I don't believe are open to the public. BU this weekend and Nova next weekend.

Even more encouraged than I was before. Should be an exciting season.

Not sure I can share it all but talking to a few of the guys, I think we are going to be surprised at how fast we are playing this year. Rev up the engines. Our D mids are going to be something I'm told. Key will be gelling as fast as possible, namely from saves to getting up and out. We have the horses in the middle to run and gun again, this I am sure. With our new goalie Stoller getting his feet wet, it's going to interesting to watch how fast he becomes comfortable. Our system is just so different than most high school kids play. I'm sure he's up for it though. He was one of the diamond's of his class.

We have two scrimmages that I don't believe are open to the public. BU this weekend and Nova next weekend.

BU will surely test the close D and Stroller.

We beat them up badly last pre season. Wouldn't be surprised if that happened again.

It's Stoller not Stroller fyi.

I think Stoller will fit into the system well, he was poised when hitting outlets in the fall including a dime of a bounce pass that goalie's don't often make.

Ryan Palmer will get to face his old team.

I'm excited for the season. Thanks for the updates!

How are our fogos looking?

How are our fogos looking?
That will be one of the big questions for this season.
As well as how quickly do the new player he’ll with the existing guys.
Can Stoller play like an upper classmen ( he certainly looks the part)
Of the three I am most confident about the last one and least confident in the first one

That will be one of the big questions for this season.
As well as how quickly do the new player he’ll with the existing guys.
Can Stoller play like an upper classmen ( he certainly looks the part)
Of the three I am most confident about the last one and least confident in the first one

I have no knowledge of how he is doing in this preseason, but Brams was good for 58% last year on a tournament team last year. Things could be a lot worse.

Reactions: jreinsdorf
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT