ADVERTISEMENT

Ciarrocca Mike’d Up

Im Horny Zach Galifianakis GIF

That’s a beautiful ball…

Yells "beautiful ball!" while running past QB to celebrate WR (who was all alone).

Was it an accident or surgery?😆
My boys are a veritable work of art. So it was either an accident or by divine design, if you believe in that sort of thing. It made me very popular with art majors in college. 😁

Well… it was either that or the fact that I have a face that looks like a tribute to Cubism. 🤔

"beautiful ball"... didn't hear much of that last year
My boys are a veritable work of art. So it was either an accident or by divine design, if you believe in that sort of thing. It made me very popular with art majors in college. 😁

Well… it was either that or the fact that I have a face that looks like a tribute to Cubism. 🤔
Waaaaaaay TMI...I thought your reference was in the singular based on the post you replied to though...sorry for the misunderstanding. Wow am i sorry😮

• Haha
Reactions: mildone
I have been hard on Kirk (mostly his red zone playcalling) but I am glad we have him. Very level headed and you know he has a plan.
That must be why RU is paying him over a million dollars per year.

Happy to see the attention to footwork.. imho that's the one thing holding back Wimsatt. He can be as natural and relaxed as he wants between snap and time to throw.. but he needs to get those feet set properly for the throw.. consistent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT