ADVERTISEMENT

Cliff disses Paul

fair or not many RU grads move on to other Universities because they feel they will get a better opportunity there. Be it academics or athletics.
Many here are saying Paul's play doesn't fit the style Pike plans to use this year, but they bash Paul for leaving for a school his talents seem better suited dor.
Paul played his best and graduated, now like most grads moved on to a new phase in his life.
He gave his best for 4 years , graduated and moved on like most do after getting their degree.
Just because it probably was for athletic reasons , it also could have been him moving into the business world marketing his athletic ability ( for NIL earnings) like other Rutgers University graduates use their academic degree to market themselves ,when seeking employment , to corporations .
I’m not bashing Paul, he had the right to transfer, but it was not for academic reasons.

I’m not bashing Paul, he had the right to transfer, but it was not for academic reasons.
understood 👍
I'm saying he knew it was time to move on and he shouldn't be faulted for doing so.
Glad you hold no ill will for Paul doing what's best for his life after earning his RU degree

understood 👍
I'm saying he knew it was time to move on and he shouldn't be faulted for doing so.
Glad you hold no ill will for Paul doing what's best for his life after earning his RU degree
I have no ill will towards Paul

He did watched thought was best and made his money
Capitalism 101

But if he’s not warmly welcomed back, not due to his departure but rather the timing and optics, that’s part of the game

Hel always be a loyal son, but not thought of in the same realm as Geo & Ron

If 400k or whatever he made was worth it for him, all good

I’ll cheer him regardless and am grateful he gave us 4 years

“I won’t say anything bad about Paul, but last year’s team was slow compared to this team and the players who are playing now."
Thanks for bumping this, Cliff’s bball IQ on display.
I won’t say anything bad about Cliff, but I’am glad I don’t have to watch him look disinterested and confused and clog up the the offense end of the floor.

Wow, this board is something else. We eat our own and criticize guys that went to school here and graduated . And join many of us as Rutgers grads.
But then we go ahead and sucks off 2 guys that aren’t even here yet and will attend Rutgers for 4 months.
Don’t tell me this isn’t a professional sports fanbase now

Wow, this board is something else. We eat our own and criticize guys that went to school here and graduated . And join many of us as Rutgers grads.
But then we go ahead and sucks off 2 guys that aren’t even here yet and will attend Rutgers for 4 months.
Don’t tell me this isn’t a professional sports fanbase now

Just had a thought.
It's likely Cam will have spent more time on campus than Dylan and Ace will.

Cam at least finished out the school year.
I would guess Ace/Dylan are gone right after the season ends to prepare for the NBA.

Reactions: Greene Rice FIG
Just had a thought.
It's likely Cam will have spent more time on campus than Dylan and Ace will.

Cam at least finished out the school year.
I would guess Ace/Dylan are gone right after the season ends to prepare for the NBA.
Yep. Cam has a Rutgers diploma.

Reactions: Fat Koko
Yes, I saw him play at Rutgers last season. Your analysis?

Hindsight is always 20-20 especially when you dig up 6 month old posts.

That being said, was his analysis any worse then yours in this thread? How did these work our for ya?

Cliff is super. Adding a soft jump hook should be huge this season. Plus the team has a clear leader and captain.

Fast seems to be the word attached to the team now. Looking forward to Derek and Noah running the fast break. Not sure what Gavin brings to a fast break though.

Reactions: Fat Koko
Hindsight is always 20-20 especially when you dig up 6 month old posts.

That being said, was his analysis any worse then yours in this thread? How did these work our for ya?
Yeah, Cliff and soft jump hook was a miss, sort of like like Cliff jump hook.

The "fast" team many expected never materialized either.

Yeah, Cliff and soft jump hook was a miss, sort of like like Cliff jump hook.

The "fast" team many expected never materialized either.
Yep. And being a fast team only matters when you can actually execute a fast break and make a layup

Yep. Cam has a Rutgers diploma.
So does Washington's Paul MuLcahy who spent 4 years at Rutgers as a student.
Most of Spencer's college credits needed to graduate came from being a student at
Loyola of Maryland where Cam spent 3 years studying compared to the one year he was at Rutgers
Cliff Omoruyi, is graduating in Maryland will be an RU Grad wherever he ;lands.
Cliff earned all his credits as a Rutgers student .

Kudos to all three for graduating and keeping RU MBB a program that academic success is part of the program and a small thank you goes to LOM for keeping Cam Spencer academically eligible the 3 years he was a student there so he could transfer to Rutgers and use the academic achievement Cam had there to graduate from Rutgers during his one year at RU

Cam came t Rutgers from LOM and left an RU grad.
Paul started out a Rutgers recruit and left an RU grad
Cliff committed to Rutgers and now transfering to another program after he will graduate from Rutgers .

The RU Diploma ties them all to Rutgers for life and not just as an athlete

This is how long it takes two Fat guys to counterpunch.
Thanks for the Friday laugh man

sumo.gif

Reactions: willisneverrana43
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT