ADVERTISEMENT

Daniel Cormier

TheKnightclub

Freshman
Nov 22, 2022
New Jersey
I'm generally a fan of his and thought his enthusiasm would be a welcome addition but he and Rock don't work together. It's too much.

Im.sure it will be a hit with younger viewers and maybe I'm just old and/or a crank, but it annoyed me the same way Flo coverage often annoys me. Too animated isn't always good. I'm interested to see if his enthusiasm works better when working with different announcers today and tommorow.

Reactions: RUShea
I'm generally a fan of his and thought his enthusiasm would be a welcome addition but he and Rock don't work together. It's too much.

Im.sure it will be a hit with younger viewers and maybe I'm just old and/or a crank, but it annoyed me the same way Flo coverage often annoys me. Too animated isn't always good. I'm interested to see if his enthusiasm works better when working with different announcers today and tommorow.
I respectfully disagree. Really enjoyed Cormier

way over the top and way too much about him and past experiences, his coaching, etc., i muted the broadcast several times.

Reactions: TheKnightclub
Well, I gave it the weekend. I felt DC distracted from the action. Reviews seem to be mixed so some enjoyed his enthusiasm.

I liked JB. He was more low key and talked less about his personal history and more about the action and athletes.

I watched the finals with a small group. Some hated DC. Others enjoyed him. There didn't seem to be much rhyme or reason for either opinion but everyone did have an opinion while being mostly indifferent to the others. .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT