ADVERTISEMENT

David Anderson From Breitman's Podcast Needs A Shoutout...

DirtyRU

All American
Gold Member
Nov 16, 2002
...IMO. OK so first off, let me preface this by saying I love ALL the Rutgers podcasts, listen to them all regularly, etc. and everyone is good. Whether it's TKR, Rutgers Rant, Banks of the Raritan, whatever. Nobody is "bad" in their approach, analysis, etc. and overall I like the TKR podcast the most because @Richard Schnyderite and crew. kill it repeatedly, cover both main sports well, etc. They're great. That said, Aaron Breitman's podcast The Scarlet Faithful consistently has a guy on to do deep-dive analysis of Rutgers' upcoming football opponent, or of RU's recent performance, etc. and I don't know David Anderson, I don't know if he posts on these boards, or lurks, or none of the above, so he may never see this but man, I must say in my humble opinion, this guy is just flatout a GREAT listen and a really really good analyst. He just seems to really know his sh#t so I wanted to give him his due props.

So David Anderson, if you're out there, keep doing what you're doing, you're an awesome in-season listen and I appreciate all of your opinions, analysis, reviews, etc. etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News