ADVERTISEMENT

Don’t look 👀. Minimum 60% of crowd leaving

The team is done and won't win another game. When will you ppl wake up about Greg?
I'm not happy with what's transpiring but who do you seriously think is going to come here? One look at our NIL toy chest and coaches will laugh. You make the proclamation yet have no answers. So, give us one, just one good coach who you think we can get?

I'm not happy with what's transpiring but who do you seriously think is going to come here? One look at our NIL toy chest and coaches will laugh. You make the proclamation yet have no answers. So, give us one, just one good coach who you think we can get?
you all said the same thing after Ash.

Elko was a name then, Leopold was a name then. These coaches both turned around their programs in a year. No reason they wouldn’t have came here if offered

• Haha
Reactions: NotInRHouse

Elko was a name then, Leopold was a name then. These coaches both turned around their programs in a year. No reason they wouldn’t have came here if offered
OK that was 4 to 5 years ago Monday Mike, what do we do now?

OK that was 4 to 5 years ago Monday Mike, what do we do now?

Plenty of young offensive minded coaches out there.

Love Maryland’s OC, Josh Gattis.

Garrett Riley, Clemson OC (can someone say air raid offense??!)

Brian Hartline, OSU OC

I don’t think prior HC experience is necessary…just need a young, exciting offensive guy that kids know and is able to adapt to this generation of football.

Plenty of young offensive minded coaches out there.

Love Maryland’s OC, Josh Gattis.

Garrett Riley, Clemson OC (can someone say air raid offense??!)

Brian Hartline, OSU OC

I don’t think prior HC experience is necessary…just need a young, exciting offensive guy that kids know and is able to adapt to this generation of football.
You're in fvcking LaLa land if you think any of them can recruit here without NIL money.

Reactions: Knight Shift
You're in fvcking LaLa land if you think any of them can recruit here without NIL money.

it’s not all about recruiting. Good coaches can win with inferior talent. We need someone who can do that..then once we begin to win, the money will come

This will be like that Temple game that 8000 people attended but 36000 say they were there lol

I'll have to keep the screenshots of my tickets. Along with those temple tickets and Eric LeGrand WVU Tix.

I was also at the Temple, WVU games mentioned and the infamous Army game via the TD Club bus.

Not sure who else is with me on all of these (meaning you had to be on THAT bus).

Reactions: kupuna133

I was also at the Temple, WVU games mentioned and the infamous Army game via the TD Club bus.

Not sure who else is with me on all of these (meaning you had to be on THAT bus).
2 of the 3. Wasn’t on the bus to army but was at the game. I was living in the city at the time so drove up with a couple West Point guys.
Brother was on the bus and still has ptsd.

Leipold did what?
2-10/1-8 year 1 10th place
6-7/3-6 year 2, 7th place

Be still my beating heart. He's like 3-16 against teams with winning records.

Reactions: Kbee3
Leipold did what?
2-10/1-8 year 1 10th place
6-7/3-6 year 2, 7th place

Be still my beating heart. He's like 3-16 against teams with winning records.

Same thing Deon did. Turned a program around and to respectability. Got Game Day to Lawrence.

Ranked twice last season and twice this season. Again, something id like to see Rutgers do.

• Haha
Lmao. What a bunch of loser mentality fans we have. Embarrassing. Wow. And it’s not because we won am I saying this. So many just act like 6 year olds.

I’d argue the fans showing the biggest loser mentality are those saying “no other coach wants to come here”, “we can’t do any better than Greg”, “we can’t win with little NIL money” “a championship isn’t possibky here”…

That’s loser mentality for ya

• Haha
I’d argue the fans showing the biggest loser mentality are those saying “no other coach wants to come here”, “we can’t do any better than Greg”, “we can’t win with little NIL money” “a championship isn’t possibky here”…

That’s loser mentality for ya
That's your loser narrative to be a salve for your loser mentality. Get over yourself already and enjoy the ride, or get off the bus.

Reactions: Kbee3
That's your loser narrative to be a salve for your loser mentality. Get over yourself already and enjoy the ride, or get off the bus.

I don’t think I’ll ever get off the bus…and although there was a lot not to enjoy in the first 3 quarters today, I certainly enjoyed the win!!

Go RU

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT