Who is everyone picking?

Rutgers women 7-17 vs Maryland 12-10 @8:30
Rutgers men 11-10 vs Maryland 13-9 6:30
Both on BTN.
Who is everyone picking?
RU in both because I pick from the heart
RU Women are +7.5
The men +2.5
but I still feel straight out victories are possible without using the line to win in defeat

Not to be rude, but they looked clown costumes. Also, had the players names on the back. Is that now permanent? hoquat63? RU67? I know CVS never wanted the names on the unis.
Have no inside knowledge about names on uniforms
Personally prefer simpler uniform, but there have been worse in the past than last nights.

Reactions: ScarletteK80
Not to be rude, but they looked clown costumes. Also, had the players names on the back. Is that now permanent? hoquat63? RU67? I know CVS never wanted the names on the unis.
Its an Adidas thing, and custom for each school, apparently. I didn't like many of the ones I saw on-line, primarily because I couldn't make the connection to Black History, or rather, it wasn't obvious enough to me.

I doubt they will be putting players names on the back in the future, although I prefer it. Vivian had names on the back at one time, they appeared to come off when UConn made a big thing of how bad names on the back of the jersey are, "its all about the individual, not the team". Horse Hockey. I prefer the names on the back of jerseys.

Reactions: MADHAT1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT