ADVERTISEMENT

Rutgers vs Minnesota 2/13/24

Terrible to watch, seen two games and both were free tickets. paying money for this team is a joke.

8-18 after 1. RU actually winning to battle 8-10. Of course 8 is too many. Difference is RU shooting 2/13 and MN 7/13
MN has 2 three second calls against them

Not to sound like a broken record but they are beyond pathetic. They look as if they don't want to be there. I'm talking to you Antonia, and Petticort.

RU 9/10 free throws, MN only 1/1
MN4/10from 3, RU only2/11.
Only one turnover in 2nd quarter RU leading that stat for once 9-13.

Reactions: MADHAT1
After 3 52-48. Difference is free throws R 16/18, M5/13
Adams 13 or 10 reb but has three fouls
MN has one playr with 4 and two with 3

Reactions: bleedscarlet
What a beautiful night!!

I almost turned it off after the 1st qtr. Said I would give it 2 more minutes at the start of the 2nd to see some improvement. Rewarded big time for having that patience that, a few weeks ago, I promised I would.

They took another big step in growth learning how to win.

Tonight was a national performance that the program can build off of. We needed this one.

Recruits and potential portal transfers-in got an opportunity to see the talent and potential of this team. Kiyomi had to like what she saw tonight(sans the 1st quarter).

According to BTN schedule replay will be on 2:00 AM tomorrow morning (ie tonight) Set to record it

This is the kind of shooting that I was expecting from the beginning of this season. They now have to be consistent with it. At home or on the road, they have to be a threat from outside to have success inside and vice versa.

It was clear that they put in the time on shooting. They all shot it with confidence. And the FTs!!!!!! .............Just Beautiful!!!

Destiny and Mya, our two transfers-in this season, made the kind of program-building impact that we all hoped they would. This year's playing time is invaluable to each of our young ladies on this short roster.

Loved Destiny's courtside interview also. So glad she came home!

I think we lose sight of how young this team is this year, especially on the perimeter. Five perimeter players are freshmen or Sophomores. PPG is encouraging. Game experience will pay dividends going into next year. Hopefully, Smikle is at 100% to start next year.

True Soph Smikle - 16
RS Freshmen Petticord - 10
Freshmen Huerter - 7
Freshmen Thompson - 7.5
True Soph Bates - 3.4, but more of a defender.

And what a breakout performance for redshift freshmen Mya Petticord with 24 points, a good looking stroke on 3's and all those made free throws.

Last edited:
Was tonight worth the money??? 😉🙂

I started to join in with you guys after that first qtr. I'm glad to see you hung in there with them to the end also.

I turned it on in the 2nd half and was like “wow, it looks like this is all starting to come together”.

I think we lose sight of how young this team is this year, especially on the perimeter. Five perimeter players are freshmen or Sophomores. PPG is encouraging. Game experience will pay dividends going into next year. Hopefully, Smikle is at 100% to start next year.

True Soph Smikle - 16
RS Freshmen Petticord - 10
Freshmen Huerter - 7
Freshmen Thompson - 7.5
True Soph Bates - 3.4, but more of a defender.

And what a breakout performance for redshift freshmen Mya Petticord with 24 points, a good looking stroke on 3's and all those made free throws.
Minor correction to the above:
Petticord is a soph - played at Texas A&M last year as freshman

Reactions: RU-Choppin-Ohio
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT