ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Eugene Omoruyi Transferring per Instagram

After looking the numbers I'm convinced we'll be able to replicate his rebounding without much grief. Did you know Myles Johnson led the Big Ten in offensive rebounding? I expect he'll be able to cut his foul rate and be on the court more to gobble up boards. Shaq Carter also showed promising signs of being good on the offensive glass.

On the defensive glass we'll miss him a little bit but even the worst teams at it still pull down about 66% of available misses. It's like the 300 points for spelling your name right on the SAT. Rutgers grabbed 73% last year... so that'll regress a bit but I don't think it will make a gigantic difference.

You are posting so many hypotheticals trying to prove a hypothetical point.

You have zero understanding as to what type of character Yeboah has. To even insinuate such is irresponsible.

Fact- Yeboah came here knowing Omi was on the roster, ready to compete.

Fact- Omi transferred after Yeboah arrived.

You can argue who is more likely the baby in that situation.

I am not calling Yeboah the baby here.

Spot on comments.To this day a segment of the fan base ignores the importance of winning and how it impacts recruiting and perception.Eugene leaving is a shocker because its happening at the end of May with no prior indications of any problem other than rehab of injured leg.The fact he was the leading scorer and rebounder should not be forgotten.In fact Eugene was the closest Rutgers had to a consistent go to scorer even with his limitations health wise and 3 point shooting.

Going forward nobody knows how the returning players and new players will blend into a cohesive unit.My primary goal is a winning season and there should be no acceptable excuse for failure.
No one ignores the importance of winning. You sound like a lunatic. You think we spend all our time obsessive about the team and posting on a message board because we dont give a f*ck if the team wins? Wtf is wrong with you? You think people only give a shit about something if they constantly repeat it like some kind of weirdo?

Reactions: rubigtimenow
You're the only one calling people a holes in this thread..you realize it's a thread on Eugene the traitor and not me, right?
As I have said many times ther is a right way and a wrong way to express your opinion and you consistently do it the wrong way. Others have expressed their displeasure with you and
D how you have been responding. You do realize that FACT don’t you

As I have said many times ther is a right way and a wrong way to express your opinion and you consistently do it the wrong way. Others have expressed their displeasure with you and
D how you have been responding. You do realize that FACT don’t you
Quite high and mighty of you to tell someone the right way to express their opinion. I think there's a word for that. I couldn't care less about how I make you or anyone else here feel..that's the fact. So express displeasure all you want but don't tell me what to say and expect me to care. Eugene is a bum..end of story.

Last edited:
Quite high and mighty of you to tell someone the right way to express their opinion. I think there's a word for that. I couldn't care less about how I make you or anyone else here feel..that's the fact. So express displeasure all you want but don't tell me what to say and expect me to care. Eugene is a bum..end of story.
And you are an A hole end of my story

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT