ADVERTISEMENT

Expecting Iowa officiating at Indiana

Just to get ahead of the officiating savants on this board, I expect to see the same lopsided officiating at Indiana that we saw at Iowa. Prepare (brace) yourself appropriately.
Of course we will. Reiber and Woolfolk need to be ready.

Cliff is sure to get in foul trouble. That will mean we get killed on the boards.

I actually think Woolf covering TJD is a good thing. He has the athletic ability to cover him IMO and if we could get him the ball downlow I think causing fouls against TJD with his post moves.
I know this is asking a lot of a freshman but I can see it in him. Rieber is more of an outside type player and doesn't have the quickness against TJD.
I think we see more zone from RU in this game to stop #1 penetrating and TJD in single coverage

Reactions: Scangg and red sail
Indiana is #247 in free throw rate and #347 in 3-point rate (% of shots that are threes). They excel at scoring 2-point baskets, which we excel at defending. They aren't super likely to foul us out or shoot a ton of threes over us. This is a good matchup for us which probably has something to do with our recent dominance over them. That said, this will still be a very tough game especially if Mag is out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT