ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD - RU MBB v Penn ST , 2:30p, ESPNU, story :

Today was important to win for many reasons. ..pau is the worat team next to rutgers. ..doesnt bode well not just the lost by the wretched offense against any school with a pulse

Reactions: RUJMM78
Today was important to win for many reasons. ..pau is the worat team next to rutgers. ..doesnt bode well not just the lost by the wretched offense against any school with a pulse

PSU, unfortunately, is a tad better than many here wanted to give them credit for prior to today. As Abro pointed out look at their SOS compared to ours. Not...even...int he same stratosphere.

Announcers are staying positive. RU is still in it if we can make some shots ?????
Bad day to play bad and it doesn't have anything to do with PS. This one is strictly on US.

Maybe you couldn't detect my sarcasm

I didn't say we're playing like shit because of the size of our guards, however, it IS one of the problems.

A "WTF" loss? Nope, not from my standpoint, couldn't understand why many here were calling this a "must win" either.

Agreed, I'm most disappointed with the turnovers. I know we can't make 3's right now...

Last edited:
Reactions: PiscatawayMike
I've never seen so many bricks in my life. I'd be amazed if they win another game.

We have no shooters. Like in football we have no playmakers.

I won't name the player but one of supposed scoring guards took 7 shots when I saw him shooting pregame and didn't make one from 3. With no one on him. Warming up.

Reactions: Abro1975
I've never seen so many bricks in my life. I'd be amazed if they win another game.
684137_movies-movie-film-gif-action-parkour-paul-walker-stunts-brick-mansions.gif

Reactions: Mr Magoo
We have no shooters. Like in football we have no playmakers.

I won't name the player but one of supposed scoring guards took 7 shots when I saw him shooting pregame and didn't make one from 3. With no one on him. Warming up.

Team reminds me a lot of the football team. No offense.....very low talent.

Can't wait for the people who like to blame everything on coaching start to emerge on the baseketball side as well.

Did I imagine Sanders not being a horrible shooter last year? Where did that go?

He took a million shots to score those points. Untenable to team winning basketball.

Corey reminds me of those And 1 mix tape guys.

O well I guess this cements our last place finish in the B1G again. Hopeful we can win 1 or 2 in the B1G, really can't expect miracles with this group of players. I think this might be our biggest crowd for the year interest will wane once again. It was fun while it lasted. Hope that is.

Patrick -- toughness is important. We virtually never go strong to the hope. Our inside guys are always fading away. One charge taken all day.

Reactions: PiscatawayMike
When this happened last year the story was Eddie sucked. This year though we have a better and deeper team than last year but now it is the players fault? We just got embarrassed at home by the worst team in the big ten. Can we please stop with how great the coaching is and how much difference said great coaching makes?

First one I don't like Pikell coaching or rotations how he is Playing Doorson over Diallo is beyond me and we need at least someone who can maybe shoot hasn't played Nigel in 10 minutes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT