ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: RU vs Kansas, Noon

Oh good show Mr. Tough guy long sleeve zip up shirt being calm as could be on the sideline some more.

Team can’t put together a drive, can’t force an interception or fumble, getting blown out by Kansas...what else needs to be done to send trASH packing?

Losing patience Ash. If you're going to be successful with the three stars you recruit, you better start winning with them. Soon.

Hobbs had it right after years at RU of hiring assistants with getting Pikiell. Give him a shot to get it right with a HC. He was new. He had no money. He is the best AD we’ve ever had and it shows across 99% of our sports just not football. Give him 1 more shot at a hire

Nah
Hobbs had it right after years at RU of hiring assistants with getting Pikiell. Give him a shot to get it right with a HC. He was new. He had no money. He is the best AD we’ve ever had and it shows across 99% of our sports just not football. Give him 1 more shot at a hire
NO!

so are we 5-6 years from being better? 2 for ash to go and 3 for new coach to build from the ashes?

for hoops yes, for football I think he was clueless and didnt have the $$$$$ needed from Barchi to get this program in position. I am much more optimistic about hoops because you can see the progress everywhere and culture change

I don't even care if we're bad. I'll take bad. Can we please just stop being a complete joke?

No way to put lipstick on this performance.

Losing big here will erode much of the support in our season ticket fan base that have supported Ash in the past IMO.

Bad spot for Ash to be in with that outcome.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT