ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Iowa

cam needs to step the **** up. Right now his shooting spree was a fluke. Big time shooters don’t go through lulls like this.

And then the frustration foul nonsense, it’s not Murray’s fault you’re lookin like a scrub out there

6-4 on the front 10. Just like I said, we are with the mushy middle of the league, we are not at the top. 12-8 would be a huge accomplishment and should be the goal.

Reactions: bac2therac
cam needs to step the **** up. Right now his shooting spree was a fluke. Big time shooters don’t go through lulls like this.

And then the frustration foul nonsense, it’s not Murray’s fault you’re lookin like a scrub out there

Yup 4 straight games

Now ots an issue...he sat long stretches

Fvck Iowa and the refs and wtf is equality on their jerseys? Corn ethanol ruins engines. Jersey corn is food. Iowa corn is moonshine for cars.

Our offense will go way up and defense knocked down a little we will move up in Ken Pom and T-Rank slightly.

We are giving 90 and posters are whining about officiating

Hahahahaha
Well, to be fair, 27 of those points were FTs and the 2nd half officiating was at least a little bit lopsided. We still didn't play that well, but at least made it a game and if it had been called a little differently in the 2nd half, maybe it goes to the wire.

Did the refs turn the ball over 17 times?
Did the refs tell Pike not to defend the perimeter?

I think Cam got ahead of himself. People calling him one of the best players in the big ten might’ve got to him. Sure 10pts is okay but he’s been ice cold from 3 since the Ohio state game

Reactions: bac2therac
I love the commentator; getting to the line was an emphasis. Clearly they wanted to do that. Are we playing pickup ball where you call their own fouls???

33-14

If both teams called evenly we win this game

When we shoot 50% from the field/40% from the 3/ 70% FT no way we should lose by 10. Granted we had more turnovers but the foul calls again were crazy in the second half

We are giving 90 and posters are whining about officiating

Hahahahaha
Seriously - go f$&k yourself

So sick of your schtick.

Yes our d was not stellar and they hit their shots (particularly 1st half)

I don’t expect you to acknowledge the obvious about how that game was called.

When the team that attacked the paint was fouled a LOT less (according to the refs) than the perimeter shooting team - then that is NOT a fairly called game. You’d have to be f’in blind to not see the hacking/ holds iowa was doing on D

People forget our uninspired pouting losses last year. Haven’t had any of those this year. We have always given 110% and fought to end. Iowa just has our number.

On the plus side when was the last time we scored 80+ points in regulation of a conference game?

We just can’t beat Iowa. Officiating did suck. I’ve yet to comment on officiating this year but this game was pretty bad. We didn’t play great. No heart but officials didn’t help at all.

Reactions: DennisHajekRC84
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT