ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Lehigh

Time to officially wash the taste of the last game thread away. Let's go!

No masks. Right? Love Rutgers operations and leadership to always be so clear and consistent.

Anyone have any luck activating their BTN+ subscription? I used the app to subscribe earlier today, but it doesn’t recognize that I’ve subscribed (but also tells me I’m already subscribed). Infuriating.

Anyone have any luck activating their BTN+ subscription? I used the app to subscribe earlier today, but it doesn’t recognize that I’ve subscribed (but also tells me I’m already subscribed). Infuriating.
Yup watching. Why I did it yesterday.

Reactions: mildone
Watch in your web browser.

Btw.. I had same issue using last year's account so I created another. Are you streaming on a phone or tv? Im using youtubetv

I did it last week during wrestling.....I always deactivate it after tourneys

Watch in your web browser.
That tells me I haven’t subscribed. Apparently if you buy through the app it’s not billed through BTN. Maybe there’s a delay in transmitting the accounts. Super annoying.
It tells me to subscribe, and then when I click on the button to subscribe, it tells me I’m already subscribed. And I’m stuck in a loop with no game.

That tells me I haven’t subscribed. Apparently if you buy through the app it’s not billed through BTN. Maybe there’s a delay in transmitting the accounts. Super annoying.
It tells me to subscribe, and then when I click on the button to subscribe, it tells me I’m already subscribed. And I’m stuck in a loop with no game.
Mine activated in about 10 mins. Assume you have backed out and retuned.

Horrendous start. Shooting 30% from the field and absolutely no defense.

I swear to God I thought we were down by 20 already the way some of you are acting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT