ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Seton Hall

This could easily be a let down game for RU after the unlikely upset of #1 Purdue. That may explain the SHU -10 point spread.

Can our guys rise to the occasion tonite?

Reactions: Danprusa_4
Only good thing in that regard is Shoe had an upset of their own.

College kids are notorious for let downs after big upsets though.

Reactions: Knightmoves
I think we’ll know in the first 3 or 4 minutes if we’re gonna have a chance tonight. I hope we come out hot and aggressive, and that the other guys start out cold.

Amazing how so many of us have been down this road before as RU fans. We are all excited about the other night, we relish in it, and then, the next important game arrives and we all have this nagging voice in the back of our heads saying “it isn’t real”. “It isn’t real”. “We can’t have good things”.
We have been raised up and then dropped on our heads so many times. But - this time it will be different. I hope.

Both teams coming off big upset wins so should be a wash there. Also, should never be a let down game when it comes to the inter state rival

Reactions: IL Lusciato
Oh it’s crowded here tons of scarlet at the chipotle me and my buds stopped at. Will be there in 5 min. Wearing a “Deck the hall shirt” lmao

Reactions: IL Lusciato
Hope the asshole who yelled “Let’s go Rutgers” during the national anthem isn’t on here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT