ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD: Rutgers Men’s Basketball Heads to East Lansing to Take on Michigan State Thursday Night

Disaster of a night outside of our offensive rebounds and the first five minutes of the game. We played sloppy with turnovers and couldn't hit our shots. Credit to MSU and their touch from three as a whole. This reminded me of the Iowa game. Just move on and prepare for PSU now.

Reactions: RUDiddy777
this lose is on Pike.

horrible sub in the beginning.

Success came from Paul backing down or driving but never went back to it over and over again.

of course dont forget Hyatt missing the layup which would have tied the game. that would have been huge game changer

Cam, no comment...
Offense was dreadful. No movement. Just try to post up the defense and try a fadeaway. Cam was ice cold, Paul way too passive. Hyatt plays like Earl Boykins. Just horrible basketball.

Yep, out of the top 25 for sure. Have not been in the top 25 two weeks in a row for…whatever. This game is over.

At this point, give me the two wins at home and then we will get the Sparty rematch
We were in the top 25 for multiple weeks in a row in 20-21. Literally the last season we were in the top 25 at all. You people literally make up shit to be mad about

Reactions: RU MAN
The soft p
We lost because we missed all our threes and they made all of theirs. That doesn’t even bother me that much.

What bothers me is that now I need to spend a goddamn week reading posts by people who can’t see past the scoreboard and operate under the frankly extremely stupid assumption that you can control everything that happens on the court.

Cliff got neck chopped leading to an open 3 and you blame it on our defense! A 25% shooter jacks up a 3 at the end of the shot clock and makes it and you blame it on the defense. Cam goes like 1-10 from three and you’ll probably blame his mentality or something like that.

MSU has 67 points while being 11-21 from three and people will post endless bullshit about how bad the defense was

Lol

Watch the play...cliff has zero to do with that shot

They had open 3s all night

The D was poor

If Rutgers even came close to having a pulse on offense, they might have won this game.The embarrssing disparity from the 3 point line just shows the importance of recruiting outside shooters.The offense in this game was very similar to the Seton Hall game.Scoring only 54 points isn't going to win games.

Hyatt in the paint

boykins-nowitzki.jpg

It was a bad shooting game but we totally outplayed them. They took bad shots and made them. We took wide open 3s and missed. That’s hoops. We’ll be fine.

Kohler has much better feel for the game than Cliff. Cliff of course being much much more athletic

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT