ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD - Rutgers vs #16 OSU

I have no words. None. Can’t wait for BAC’s recap. And BAC, if I may, it should be titled as Game 23 - “Frustratingly Scintillating - this is RU Hoops” I don’t know what this team is, Jekyll and Hyde would like a word, but man. I’m like out of breath. Anyone else insanely happy yet incredibly mad at 14-9? This team could easily be a top 5 seed in the tourney, yet also could be in the CBI. Hahah. Unreal. RRRRRRRRRR

hummel is terrific
Fwiw Hummel was 100% fine tonight. I had no issue with him at all. He was actually good

but there was that one game (forget which) where he was off the charts annoying. Just bad takes all night. Trying waaaaay too hard with bad attempts at strange catch phrases. Maybe he was off his game that night, like waaaay off his game. I was hardly the only to notice

Fwiw Hummel was 100% fine tonight. I had no issue with him at all. He was actually good

but there was that one game (forget which) where he was off the charts annoying. Just bad takes all night. Trying waaaaay too hard with bad attempts at strange catch phrases. Maybe he was off his game that night, like waaaay off his game. I was hardly the only to notice
It was the Michigan game at the RAC. He slobbered all over Michigan all game.

Michigan game

Agree completely

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT