ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Game Thread / Rutgers vs. Michigan: How to watch, key stats, and more

leslie-jordan-leslie.gif
You've put on some weight.

Thrilled to see the win!
At least 2 tries to get to 20!!!!!
Good luck versus Purdue!!!!!

2 points in 5 minutes lol. Love Pike, and I get how huge it is to be a consistent .500 team in conference, but not sure being the basketball Schiano is worth a lifetime contract.

Lol Paul horrible

Riiiight. Why are you watching then?
Give it an hour
So you finally realize games are more than 5 minutes. Good for you. Try to remember that goi g forward

Reactions: mugrat86
Hanging in

Give them credit
Maybe take your own advise and wait awhile before telling everyone on here hiw we suck, the p l ayers suck etc
In the first 30 minutes of the game 20 different posters had us losing and 14 were in the first 15 minutes.
You negatoids need to learn game is 40 minutes.

Reactions: mugrat86
What an intelligent reply. You must be what 8 years old in mentality. You certainly seem to like dishing out criticism but you sure as he'll can't take any

No, I said get a life.

Sitting in the gameday thread and responding is really the task of someone with very little to do. I will criticize a team playing badly, and will give props when they play well. Yes I'll keep being mad on game days sometimes, I'm a sports fan. You're not better or holier than anyone else. So stop making yourself look like a fool and bumping the gameday thread. It's baby stuff.

You need to look up Hyperbole in the dictionary and then go grab a beer and enjoy the night.

Reactions: bac2therac
No, I said get a life.

Sitting in the gameday thread and responding is really the task of someone with very little to do. I will criticize a team playing badly, and will give props when they play well. Yes I'll keep being mad on game days sometimes, I'm a sports fan. You're not better or holier than anyone else. So stop making yourself look like a fool and bumping the gameday thread. It's baby stuff.

You need to look up Hyperbole in the dictionary and then go grab a beer and enjoy the night.
You called me a lower. That tended to piss me off

Any of you old bastards remember RU winning back to back games?
I'm old and seem to remember my graduation year Rutgers won a few in a row.
Rutgers College Class of 1976.

And to the earlier poster who wondered if Rutgers has had a better defender:
As bad as Eddie Jordan was as a head coach he was a great defender and his quickness led to many, many, many steals. look it up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT