ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Michigan State at MSG

Some halftime posts from the loser mentality crowd admitting defeat and crying that it's over
Dear Mr. Fvckenheimmmer,

my "this team is pathetic" comment came on the last shot attempt where not only did we not get a shot off, turned it over for an easy layup basket. In any sporting event on the planet that's called fvcking pathetic. And yes, I would still tell the B1G to fvck off next time if this is considered a home game.

Reactions: biazza38
Dear Mr. Fvckenheimmmer,

my "this team is pathetic" comment came on the last shot attempt where not only did we not get a shot off, turned it over for an easy layup basket. In any sporting event on the planet that's called fvcking pathetic.
Wait a second. So you think it’s not an overreaction to call an entire team pathetic based on one single play?

Yes, you deserve to be called out for making a moronic statement like that.

Reactions: Scangg
Some halftime posts from the loser mentality crowd admitting defeat and crying that it's over

Embarrassed Shame GIF
C’mon man it’s a GAME thread!

Game thread posts should have full amnesty lol.

Props to Mulcahy for playing like a captain down the stretch.

Reactions: RUMED and biazza38
Wait a second. So you think it’s not an overreaction to call an entire team pathetic based on one single play?

Yes, you deserve to be called out for making a moronic statement like that.
Do yourself a favor and stop reading game threads if it upsets you so much or put me on ignore. I don't care, game threads are living in the moment there's praise as well, but he didn't show them now did he. He cherry picked from the worst moments of the game, read any board in America and it would be the exact same way.

Not our greatest game, but glad we took control in second half and won the game. Gutsy game by Paul and ft shooting by the team in the final 5 minutes. Getting a win with Mag out and Cam having an off day is great. Seems like we are alone in second at least until Iowa/ Illinois game is over

Do yourself a favor and stop reading game threads if it upsets you so much or put me on ignore. I don't care, game threads are living in the moment there's praise as well, but he didn't show them now did he. He cherry picked from the worst moments of the game, read any board in America and it would be the exact same way.
Maybe you should do yourself a favor and not post like a f*cking no-nothing moron in the middle of a game.

Not sure it was all his fault. Paul was talking to the crowd and didn’t see the play. Didn’t hurt thankfully
Yeah makes sense but he should've just dribbled it out. No need to pass at all. Anyways doesn't matter now. Great to win

Reactions: Knightmoves
Dude you like an ass

Embarrassed Shame GIF
Lol I honestly believe the only bad matchup is Iowa. We cannot trade 3's with them. We have a smothering D on the inside but we tend to give alot of open looks on 3's. If Pike would just play straight up man w/o sagging tonthe key to help I think we beat them. 3pters are just killer to momentum and suck the wind out of you. If they trade 2's we will beat them everytime.

Grow some balls bro
Wish my daughters 17th day monday shes having like 10 friends over today.......stay home watch remainder of game and get stuck cleaning whole house or drive to westfield and have cousin cut & highlight hair, sit there and do nothing for 2+ hrs.....still here No brainer

Not our greatest game, but glad we took control in second half and won the game. Gutsy game by Paul and ft shooting by the team in the final 5 minutes. Getting a win with Mag out and Cam having an off day is great. Seems like we are alone in second at least until Iowa/ Illinois game is over
Agree. Thought our early FT misses might cost us the game.

The middle was open the whole game just had to attack it. Aggressive PM is alot better than slow methodical PM. They went beast mode last 16 minutes. RU is a tough tough tough team

Reactions: runner3283
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT