ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Michigan State at MSG

Congrats on the Q2 win!!!!! :)

Didn’t think it could happen, but the team did it!

Hope Mag is alright and RU gets 1 of the next 2 on the road.

Time to put Lacrosse on the big screen .., team up 18-6 with 2 min left in the 3rd.

This was a game from 2020...

Missed layups and FTs. Bad shooting. Good job overcoming it and not panicking like us lol

Hit the FTs down the stretch when we needed to, pretty much never allowing MSU to get within reasonable striking distance. Love that we flipped the script on that.

I'm gonna cry I missed the last 17 minutes of 2nd half. Had to take my daughter to get her hair done. Taped it but not the same

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: redking and FastMJ
So many reasons to love this team. Many down on Spencer……..yet he hit the FTs late to seal the game. Paul and Caleb with zero points first half………..yet 26 points in the second half. People need to relax and stop giving up early on this team. Thankfully Pike has not. True team every night someone else steps up

Last edited:
Rutgers is not winning this game. They are lucky they’re only down 6. I’m here in the arena. This will get ugly in the second half. This isn’t a “they can adjust at the half” game.
Uhhh you were about to admit you were wrong when?

Some halftime posts from the loser mentality crowd admitting defeat and crying that it's over

Embarrassed Shame GIF

OMG this team is pathetic.

WTF!!!!!!!
I’m done watching

Well, they wanted to play here, Pike, the players, the Administration and this is what we get. Tell the B1G to fvck off next time because you're shitting the bed.

Sorry fellas but without an act of God, this ain’t gonna end well today.

Should have NEVER moved it out of The RAC

6 points might be too much to overcome

This is gonna be a tough game to lose with Indiana and Illinois on the road coming up

Rutgers is not winning this game. They are lucky they’re only down 6. I’m here in the arena. This will get ugly in the second half. This isn’t a “they can adjust at the half” game.

Iowa is a bad matchup … MSU is a bad matchup … now I’ll hear Illinois is a bad matchup,

We will have that 0-3 run to be 15-10 because it’s never easy for MBB.

This may go down to dumbest decisions in RU history… besides turning down Big Rast or hiring Littlepage… oh never mind

People are delusional if they think the way this team plays is a recipe for success.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT