ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Northwestern

I was yelling at Young and then he gets that steel. Kid always makes it interesting.

Reactions: shields
Young is exactly the kind of player that will play you out of the ncaa tourney..think Earl Duncan in 91.....Ru can easily be beat by 11 seed St Bonnies with our level of play right now

concerning for me is Geo lack of production

geo has lacked production most for the year even playing the majority of his minutes with Ron and Myles

Our offense without JY will play us out of the tourny lol

Reactions: rucoe89
best post in the thread, it really should not be life death struggle to put away a bad Northwestern who has lost 10 in a row and really has no playmakers......style points dont mean anything but geez we got a big dog coming up next week
Your definition of life death struggle not the same as mine. We have played many more nail bitters this year.

Myles and JY getting it done tonight but this team needs to improve

JY has worst bball IQ to ever where RU uniform but also plays great D and makes some unbelievable plays. Mathis has worst bball IQ and rarely does anything positive except on defensive side

Happy to say I was wrong about a ref working that point spread.. When we were up 9 I fully expected some calls to help drop it below 8

Would like to go back to Young Harper and Mathis playing 30ish minutes a game think they went 7-1

Great defensive effort, Held NW to lowest point total all season. Myles was allowed to play like a beast! Love it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT