ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers Hoops vs. Temple

I think Simpson is going to be good but he is absolutely killing us today. Not ready for this much responsibility.

Cliff picking up where Myles left off with the free throws I see.
It’s why we needed Caleb or Paul tonight … probably win if either was healthy and played.

Reactions: RUDiddy777
I really didn’t think neither would play. Thought we’d have one or the other. Tells me these injuries are pretty serious and not just about playing it safe.

I think it’s time to switch over to the Jeopardy Tournament of Champions.
We already did. This team without Paul and Caleb is toast. Need them both in the lineup to keep the backups on the bench as long as humanly possible.

Really sucks that Wagner beat TU at TU and Rutgers lost on a neutral court. Loss wouldn’t look at bad if TU beat Wagner.

He's 4-8 and 5-5 from the line, although 4 TOs (and 3 boards/2 steals) - decent game IMO.
Hyatt does not play winning/team basketball. Need to think about what we need moving forward - it is definitely not his style of play.

Reactions: Rokodesh
Dean needs more minutes. At worst he makes a few shots that Mag could never in his life. Hyatt should also never play on the perimeter. He's not a wing whatsoever.
He looked medicated. No problem not playing him today

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT