ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball GAMEDAY THREAD: Rutgers vs. Seton Hall in Garden State Hardwood Classic

What will the "suite" experience be like for a game like today. They're the cheapest tickets available so I assume nothing. Are the seats plushy and comfy at least?

What will the "suite" experience be like for a game like today. They're the cheapest tickets available so I assume nothing. Are the seats plushy and comfy at least?
Some would say that they look pretty sweet if you know what I mean.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-09 093440.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-12-09 093440.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot 2023-12-09 093506.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-12-09 093506.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 25
Yes. There are seats

At low prices prob don’t include food and bev but you can just buy your own on the main concourse or at the suite -1 level bars on both ends Good sight lines

What channel is the game on and do you think it'll be on somewhere at Atlantis?

Sports bar?
Sports book? I've never been to a sports book but don't they have every game possible on a TV.

What channel is the game on and do you think it'll be on somewhere at Atlantis?

Sports bar?
Sports book? I've never been to a sports book but don't they have every game possible on a TV.
FS1

Jesey ??

Jay Z No GIF

Game time pushed?
This only happens to games on cable subscription.
Doesn't happen to online su subscription games.

Funny.
Watching on Xfinity Stream app on my phone.
FS2 is one of thenfirst channels on the lice TV guide.
Channel 740

so.. no over teh back.. but ref makes up for it by calling the foul on us

he felt so bad about swallowing teh whistle on SHu's rebounding foul that he had to use it on the next contact he saw

Reactions: tm_nj
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT