ADVERTISEMENT

Football GATOR BOWL THREAD: Rutgers versus Wake Forest

Ugh. Whose idea was it to hold a football game so early, forcing me to wake at such an ungodly hour? 😡

• Wow
Reactions: newell138
a few things are true about this game:

IF we win, it would be one of the biggest upsets in Rutgers history. Wake Forest is ranked #17 and been training hard for this game for weeks. We been training for a few days.

We were not supposed to be in this game, so we have nothing to lose and everything to gain, might as well go all out and see what happens!

Reactions: ScarletDave
Jesus Christ 3 offsides penalties on the defense in the 1st drive.

Our Dline players simply suck. Greg playing it close to the vest with no blitzes isn't helping. His one blitz we got to the QB. So much for letting it fly with nothing to lose.

Hopefully we can make some adjustments and knock off the rust but I fear a blowout is imminent.

I almost don't care if we win, I just don't want to give that douchebag Politi any more reason to be smug. Keep this close man.

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
What is this delightful sound that i hear? Is that the sound of a band? Do they not have a dj?

Reactions: Scarlet1984
37b9f5ff-df64-44b2-bc27-a2ac161b2f3e_text.gif

Reactions: socaldave
Not a surprise that we started with penalties & have shown rust on this first drive.

Hoping the offense can muster up a good drive here.

Aren't defenders allowed to go over the line and back, and it is only offsides if the offensive player jumped thinking he was going to be hit? Both times our guys got back but the OL stood and started pointing, isn't that a false start?

Reactions: Danprusa_4
Let the team settle down a bit. Then we’ll see where we’re really at.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT