ADVERTISEMENT

How many tv’s

Roy_Faulker

All Conference
Feb 7, 2002
Lots of great games today…all on different services/networks.

How many tv’s will be in your setup so you aren’t constantly loading between games on peacock (RU/Wisky a) and fox (Red River shootout and tOSU/UMD) plus whatever ABC/ESPN has running - all at noon?

I have a primary but may have to pull in another tv…

Need the tv/device tech to catch up (Samsung/Sony/Roku/AppleTv) so you can run multiple apps as a split screen.

Last edited:
I focus on one big screen (in the great room) and one small screen (smartphone) to supplement things via updates. Simple.

Reactions: JRZEER
I focus on one big screen (in the great room) and one small screen (smartphone) to supplement things via updates. Simple.
Same, except your eyes are better than mine lol. Saturday setups have been big screen and iPad (phone is too small for me) on the side. YouTube multiview this year has made it better to switch around.

Reactions: thegock
I have 3 that are always set up, likely will do Rutgers on big screen with two quad boxes on the side two TVs to keep an eye on other games

Reactions: Section124
at a baseball tournament so will be watching RU on the scarletknights app

I have 3 that are always set up, likely will do Rutgers on big screen with two quad boxes on the side two TVs to keep an eye on other games
This is my set up as well. The beauty of streaming. Sometimes I have the iPad and laptop going as well.

Reactions: Terry_2426
I'll have the OSU-UMd and RRR on my laptop with Peacock on the TV going from RU to Purdue at 3:30.

Lots of great games today…all on different services/networks.

How many tv’s will be in your setup so you aren’t constantly loading between games on peacock (RU/Wisky a) and fox (Red River shootout and tOSU/UMD) plus whatever ABC/ESPN has running - all at noon?

I have a primary but may have to pull in another tv…

Need the tv/device tech to catch up (Samsung/Sony/Roku/AppleTv) so you can run multiple apps as a split screen.
Dish Network Channel 151 has 8 games split screen going simultaneously. ESPN,FS1. ESPNU, SEC, PAC12, BTN, ACC, CBSN

Reactions: Roy_Faulker
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT