ADVERTISEMENT

I went to the R B1G Tour stop.......

babbs09

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2008
At PJ's in Cherry Hill tonight. If any other Board members were there, we may have spoke at one point. I thoroughly enjoyed the evening. There was a decent turnout. The Athletic Department did a great job highlighting the successes of RU in its first year in the B1G. I got the chance to meet Kyle Flood. Fantastic person. Just what you would expect from a very smart, capable, and respectable man. A large majority of us want him to succeed and he knows this. Eddie Jordan also a very good human being and someone I'm pulling for tremendously. Geoff Brown, Sarah Baumgartner, Jeremy Davis, Tom Luicci, and many others are working very hard to make RU a force in NJ. I was fortunate enough to meet and speak with Kevin Malast and Jamaal Westermann who both came to represent RU. Cheerleaders, myself and the mascot had a really solid high five. They showed the video from the awards dinner which was fantastic. We all made a point to bring it up during the Fan Advisory meeting. Play that video at every possible opportunity. It was so well done and shows how much we accomplished in our first year in the B1G. Overall, good night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News