ADVERTISEMENT

In and Out

If you look at the competition, yes, we should be in. But this is the NCAA women's basketball selection committee we are talking about

Rutgers lost to Iowa in OT. RU beat top-50 RPI teams Michigan and Minnesota.

RU beat both Michigan and Minnesota, the two teams just above and below in RPI, and RU's SOS is much stronger.

That dog gone Northwestern game sticks out like a sore thumb, though. That single loss is more damaging than the 3-7 finish, I think, because we played Maryland and Ohio State twice during that 10-game stretch.

no one can complain if RU is left out
Yes we can.
Everyone has a right to complain on what they think IS wrong and leaving RU out would be wrong in my opinion
I feel even with the collapse at end of season RU had done enough to be included .
Though I know there will be some that disagree, I'll hold to my opinion and will understand others just don't see the RU WBB program as good enough to go.

So we are not in the Albany Region playing in SC as Creme predicted.
Where is that prediction '67? I only see the bracket from last night and he had us as a 10 seed in South Carolina but in the Albany bracket.

Uh oh--Oklahoma (first 4 out) with a 16-14 record just got in as a 12 seed in the Spokane bracket. Hmmm.

usc numbers are awful

wvu also poor

RU beat Purdue 2 of 3 and slightly better numbers

RU has better numbers than Creighton

RU rpi of 40..next is Creighton 49

sos of 16 better than anyone

Reactions: letterman
Oh come on ... seriously? ... why does the NCAA do this to us???

Hmmm. I realize that this is the women's bracket, but the head of the men's bracket is the AD from Creighton. That's all I'll say.

So much for Charlie's Creme's prediction. But then again, Creme was being logical. And sometimes in that selection room, there is no rhyme or reason to some of the selections.

Reactions: Scarletwoman
Well, we're out. They picked Creighton and Oklahoma instead. I'm not sure what the attraction is with Oklahoma, but their men stole a bid too. At least their men have a player to watch.

Reactions: Scarletwoman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT