ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball INSTANT REACTION: Rutgers Basketball defeats Indiana 66-57

Are we sure that tweet isn’t from last year, LOL?

“Physical” doesn’t really describe this year’s team.
That was literally my reply to the tweet 🤣

Basically said this was accurate last year but Rutgers has looked weak and soft this season unfortunately

Reactions: Degaz-RU
Why is this game at 7pm?
I thought we all agreed weekday games at 9pm after the kids are in bed so we can watch in peace?
Going to have to watch later on replay and avoid the game thread.

Luckily I won't have to worry about missing the ending like I did for OSU since my BTN recording stopped because the game went long.
Thank god for sports on streaming.

$5.99 the cheapest streaming service by far and so much sports content, great shows like yellowstone, all the universal movies … it’s a no brainer
That's where I able to watch every stage of La Vuelta e Espana. A historic win for American Sepp Kuss.

Why is this game at 7pm?
I thought we all agreed weekday games at 9pm after the kids are in bed so we can watch in peace?
Going to have to watch later on replay and avoid the game thread.

Luckily I won't have to worry about missing the ending like I did for OSU since my BTN recording stopped because the game went long.
Thank god for sports on streaming.
On btn network? For sports always record whatever is after the game. That's a no brianer!

F peacock

This telecast is fvcking atrocious. Don't know if it's lagging but everyone moving is blurry.

Williams is the best guard getting to the rim. Another strong take to the rim. Pump fake and go. Nothing fancy

Reactions: biker7766
A mix of some better offense and dumb decisions so far on offense. Defense solid. Effort looks pretty good

Compared to most starts this is a definite improvement

Cliff never places himself in an advantageous offensive position.
Put backs from aggressive guards were supposed to replace the lobs and dishes.
What happened

Reactions: Luvscarletknights
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT