ADVERTISEMENT

Is this the 2024-2025 roster people want?

(Person A) There are too many transfers.

(Person B) But you didn’t complain when that bad player transferred! Chessmate!!

Person A: There are too many transfers! Something needs to be done to stop this!!

Person B: But you cheered all those transfer of bad people? You realize if you would have to stop those transfer too.

Person A: Obviously I meant there are too many transfer of players I want to keep. Those transfer are good because then we can get good players (that other teams wanted to keep) can transfer here! Clearly only the transfers of players we want to retain need to be stopped.
Stop being obtuse!

Person A: There are too many transfers! Something needs to be done to stop this!!

Person B: But you cheered all those transfer of bad people? You realize if you would have to stop those transfer too.

Person A: Obviously I meant there are too many transfer of players I want to keep. Those transfer are good because then we can get good players (that other teams wanted to keep) can transfer here! Clearly only the transfers of players we want to retain need to be stopped.
Stop being obtuse!
Except literally no one says or believes this. It’s a massive dumb straw man.

Reactions: NickRU714
And if Lathan isn't good, hopefully he'll be gone to a lower level and we bring in a transfer upgrade. Right?
Just like Woolfolk, Miller, Chol and Simpson.

It goes both ways. But nobody ever complains about those transactions.

Pointing out hypocrisy isn't being obtuse.

No, wrong. Personally, I’m not a fan of shipping players out at the first sign that they won’t contribute at the level we want them to. It’s not why I follow college sports.

No, wrong. Personally, I’m not a fan of shipping players out at the first sign that they won’t contribute at the level we want them to. It’s not why I follow college sports.
It seems to bite us in the ass. We ship players out and then sometimes can’t get better ones in return (see Palmquist). I can’t believe I’m saying this because he’s not very good and I don’t think he even started at Charlotte but I almost wish we had Reiber back.

I am just saying Jalen Miller isnt/wasnt a nobody.

It is possible Jalen Miller as a sophomore with one year in the system would have helped us last year.

I'm sure Jalen was a good kid, but he started exactly one game for a 12-19 Oral Roberts team. He played 13 minutes a game and averaged 3.1 points on 39% shooting. Just another recruit that couldn't shoot the ball

Reactions: RUDivision
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT