ADVERTISEMENT

It's over...Suriano to Rutgers..Eligible immediately

Women's Soccer improves to 5-0, field hockey crushes a ranked team, and now Suriano is official. I have to say it was a good day, as Ice Cube would say.

Reactions: RUonBrain
Women's Soccer improves to 5-0, field hockey crushes a ranked team, and now Suriano is official. I have to say it was a good day, as Ice Cube would say.

BiUXOscIEAAoWw0.jpg

Will Matter be buying RU tixkets? Lol, c'mon Andy, I'll buy you a beer and a burger at Arthur's before the Penn St match, I'm serious!

Reactions: demauroj
If this ends up being true, congratulations. Best of luck to Nick, except when he's wrestling PSU and when his results can negatively affect PSU.

Maybe you guys can turn this into some kind of rivalry, like you did with football a few years ago.

No link to a story yet? I'll feel much better when I see one, but cautiously optimistic, the OP is a reliable poster.

Will Matter be buying RU tixkets? Lol, c'mon Andy, I'll buy you a beer and a burger at Arthur's before the Penn St match, I'm serious!
Before the match would be fine I'm sure. It's after the match that I'd have to advise him to steer clear of you, especially if you have a few in ya. I remember last year.... It wasn't pretty.... lol

Reactions: Abro1975
I thought my birthday was going well and now this. He wants to be a Scarlet Knight. Welcome to our family. $$$$

Now the question is , does he go 125, or 133. And let's pray AA is ready to go sooner , rather than later.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
RU62
It is official my man. He is now 1 of us with 3 more glorious years. If he wants me to, I will drive him to register and show him to his first class on Wednesday!
Bill, did Cael play any part in Nick getting a full release and immediate eligibility to wrestle for Rutgers?

Johnstownsteel
Yes he played a part in getting the release to transfer to RU but after several weeks not answering the committee for the PSU stance on the waiver request, on Friday said no. Hope that answers your question. I don't understand why but that is PSU's call.

Reactions: IsItLuck
Johnstownsteel
Yes he played a part in getting the release to transfer to RU but after several weeks not answering the committee for the PSU stance on the waiver request, on Friday said no. Hope that answers your question. I don't understand why but that is PSU's call.
Thank you it does. I have an idea of what went down during the last meeting between the two sides ....I'll keep it to myself though... lol

Johnstownsteel
Bill, from the start, you indicated that PSU support would make the waiver a rubberstamp, right? So, their word/desire would carry a lot of weight? However, when PSU supposedly says, "No, we don't support it," the committee disregards and goes against PSU? So, the rubber stamp only applies if PSU favors the waiver? Seems confusing.

Reactions: D3wrestler
Wow! This is awesome! Cannot wait to see him dominate the 125lb division.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT